PanoEdit, an easy to use panorama stitching app. Create great looking wide angle photos without carrying tons of equipment!
- Automatic horizontal, vertical, multi-row panorama stitching.
- Rendering algorithm with handling of moving objects
- Automatic exposure difference compensation.
- Interactive projection editor for panorama straightening. Spherical and perspective (rectilinear) projections are available.
- Automatic crop tool.
- 16 bit floating point per channel internal computations, preserving more than 30 stops of dynamic range (when exporting to TIF or EXR).
- New rendering engine.
Includes two blending modes (available from the menu Edit -> Image Blending):
* Reduce blur and other inconsistencies from moving objects (people, tree branches, and the like)
* Uniform blending in the image intersection areas (old behavior)
Also the new engine performs correction of small to moderate radial lens distortions to reduce seam visibility and ghosting in both modes.
- Robustness and performance improvements. For example, export of typical panorama in the reduce blur mode requires almost half of disk space (for caches) and time of those of previous version.
- EXIF metadata preservation. Tags from original photos are combined and saved in the panorama.
- Preferences for the exported panorama background color and default crop mode were added.
- Support of full screen mode (only OS X Lion and later)
- Fixed bugs:
* Crash was possible while exporting large TIFF files.
* Last import directory was not remembered in some cases.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 26, 2012
- Alexander Boltnev
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (17)
- 2.0 MB