* Editor's Choice * * #1 App *
NOW SUPPORTS 7 NEW EMAIL ACCOUNTS!
Lost Photos discovers all the photos you’ve ever sent or received stored in your email account (see list below to make sure it works with your email account). Explore and easily share them to Facebook, Twitter, iPhoto, and email. We bet you’ve got a ton of amazing stuff in there!
Lost Photos is now free to try! Install now to get the first 100 photos from your email and then upgrade if you want to get all your photos.
In the past, you would lose old photos in attics and closets-- now we’re losing them in a modern equivalent, our email. If you think about it, the photos that you’ve emailed to friends and family are often the ones you care the most out. You probably have years of emailed photos - to you or from you - lost deep in your email inbox and archives. Have hope! Lost Photos will find them.
Just imagine the pictures you haven’t seen in years-- photos with friends and family that you don’t even remember existed, from places you’ve lived, places you’ve visited, and moments you’ve captured. With Lost Photos, you’ll find them again and be able to quickly share them in a more permanent place.
Lost Photos will find your lost treasure!
All photos are downloaded to your hard drive and easy to transfer to a storage device and view in your favorite photo viewing program.
Please note: Lost Photos is compatible with accounts ending in gmail.com, yahoo.com (or yahoo.ca, yahoo.co.uk and other country-specific domain extensions), me.com, mac.com, aol.com, att.net, cox.net, charter.net, btinternet.com, xtra.co.nz, ymail.com, rocketmail.com, and any account routed through Google Apps.
Lost Photos does NOT work with Hotmail, Verizon, SBC, Comcast, BigPond, or any other account not specifically listed. We hope to add these services in the near future.
• Lost Photos works with these email services: Gmail/Google Apps, Yahoo!, AOL, and MobileMe/.Mac, Ymail, Rocketmail, AT&T, British Telecom Yahoo, Xtra New Zealand, accounts for photos. More coming soon.
• Quickly share the best photos by Facebook, Twitter, or email.
• Import all your photos to iPhoto for even more sorting, sharing, and management options.
HELP: Having any trouble? Take a look at our help page: lostphotosapp.com/help.html and feel free to email us anytime: email@example.com
ALSO NOTE: Lost Photos takes your privacy seriously. Lost Photos does not collect or store your login information and does not communicate information from your email to any outside server. Additionally, Lost Photos transmits data to and from email servers using a secure (SSL) connection.
- Free for 100 photos
- Upgrade with in-app purchase to get all your photos in unlimited supported accounts
- If you bought the full version earlier, you will not lose functionality when you upgrade
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 29, 2013
- Space Inch, LLC
- 12.8 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (103)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (455)