LightFrame is flexible and powerful image framer with various built-in frames, materials, resources and almost infinite number of possible frames variations. Based on core technologies, LightFrame supports all image formats covered by OS, it provides real-time accurate preview, best possible output quality and smooth OS integration. Learning curve isn’t too long and the output is really worth trying the application with your photos.
- GPU-accelerated rendering
- Frame chains: You can combine any number of frames to build a composite frame
- Flexible materials and wide built-in textures library
- Presets library with tens prepare templates for framing
- Built-in Facebook and Flickr integration
- Batch processing
New textures and presets.
Fixed issue with presets library on OSX 10.6.
Various minor fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 02, 2013
- Helsing Global Ltd.
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (3)
- 54.2 MB