ImageFramer - Frame Photos, Pictures and Paintings
Mac OS Photography
ImageFramer is the Mac way to frame your pictures!
ImageFramer is used by professional artists, photographers, bloggers and people who simply want their family photos to look better.
ImageFramer helps you to:
* Have fun with your photos and make them special!
* Decide how to best frame your art by comparing multiple designs!
* Make your artwork stand out with life-like frames for a professional look.
Over 100 frames and mats in this free version with over 600 beautiful frame designs available in the standard collection (unlocked with "Standard Features" in-app purchase) with over 400 more in the Pro collection (unlocked with "Pro Features" in-app purchase), with more frames being added constantly.
Learn more about ImageFramer at http://bit.ly/ImageFramer
* Create multiple variations of the frame by adjusting brightness, saturation, or colorizing it
* Add multiple colored mats with bevels for photo-realistic look
* Add shadows under the frames and control light source direction
* Add graphical and text "watermark" layers with easy but powerful controls (needs to be unlocked with "Standard Features" in-app purchase)
* Export images quickly by dragging and dropping to Finder or to desktop.
* Export in different sizes and formats
* Select background color to visualize your complete framed image on the wall in your room
* Frame editor to create your own raster or vector frames (needs to be unlocked with "Pro Features" in-app purchase)
* Frame design report with real-world sizes. Great to prepare for real frames. (needs to be unlocked with "Pro Features" in-app purchase)
* Print or share your designs
Frame Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Love photos of your family with the new Holiday collection of original vector frames. More to follow for free.
A comprehensive user manual is included through the Help menu.
See a sample gallery at http://bit.ly/IFgallery
See how easy it is to use ImageFramer in a video on http://bit.ly/IFvideo
Lots of goodies in this update. Make sure to read the release notes:
* Allow setting “Real-world” size for the image being framed. With this:
- ImageFramer displays total real-world size of the framed result
- Generate Design Report (Pro version only). A Design Report produces a PDF with sizes for frame layers in real-world sizes (based on real width set in Design Settings). Find it in Design Settings panel and in the File menu.
* ImageFramer now accepts images dragged from Photos, Safari and other applications
* Support loading grayscale and non-8-bit-per-channel input images
* Allow zooming with zoom gesture on the trackpad (10.10+)
* Click on mat and molding-type layers to select them
* Click on the image itself to select the image layer
* Resize mats and molding-type frames using the Scroll Wheel over the frame or the up/down scroll gesture on the trackpad)
* Change frame overlap with Command Key + Scroll Wheel over the molding-type frame
* Change mat bevel size with Command Key + Scroll Wheel over the mat
* Share button added to the bottom bar to share using standard OS X share providers (Facebook, Twitter, Messages)
* Fixed "Show shadows" check box in Design Settings
* Fix calculation of sizes for cropped images
* Add Printing support
Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/imageframer to learn how to best use ImageFramer, see what other do with it, and to share your results.
We would appreciate if you could rate ImageFramer on the Mac App Store.
It makes a big difference to small software companies like Apparent Software.