Mac OS Photography
ImageFramer is the Mac way to frame your pictures!
ImageFramer is used by professional artists, photographers, bloggers and people who simply want their family photos to look better.
ImageFramer helps you to:
* Have fun with your photos and make them special!
* Decide how to best frame your art by comparing multiple designs!
* Make your artwork stand out with life-like frames for a professional look.
Over 100 frames and mats in this free version with over 700 beautiful frame designs available in the standard collection (unlocked with "Standard Features" in-app purchase) with over 400 more in the Pro collection (unlocked with "Pro Features" in-app purchase), with more frames being added constantly.
Learn more about ImageFramer at http://bit.ly/ImageFramer
* Create multiple variations of the frame by adjusting brightness, saturation, or colorizing it
* Add multiple colored mats with bevels for photo-realistic look
* Add shadows under the frames and control light source direction
* Add graphical and text overlays with easy but powerful controls (needs to be unlocked with "Standard Features" in-app purchase)
* Export images quickly by dragging and dropping to Finder or to desktop.
* Export in different sizes and formats
* Select background color to visualize your complete framed image on the wall in your room
* Frame editor to create your own raster or vector frames (needs to be unlocked with "Pro Features" in-app purchase)
* Frame design report with real-world sizes. Great to prepare for real frames. (needs to be unlocked with "Pro Features" in-app purchase)
* Print or share your designs
Frame Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and Love photos of your family with the new Holiday collection of original vector frames. More to follow for free.
A comprehensive user manual is included through the Help menu.
See a sample gallery at http://bit.ly/IFgallery
See how easy it is to use ImageFramer in a video on http://bit.ly/IFvideo
* New "Lock Aspect Ratio" control on the bottom will keep the aspect ratio of the final framed image to the one set in the control to its right.
The aspect ratio can be locked to the original aspect ratio of the framed image, the current aspect ratio or to one of the standard presets.
* A cropped image can now be dragged with a mouse to expose different parts of the cropped image
* Maximum crop factor increased from 40% to 95% from each side
* Watermark layers were renamed to Overlay. This better describes what they are. Now there are Text Overlays and Image Overlays.
* Updated user manual with the new features
Read a blog post and watch video of new features at http://blog.apparentsoft.com/imageframer/1276/aspect-ratio-locking-in-imageframer-3-4/