ImageFramer is the Mac way to frame your pictures!
ImageFramer is used by professional artists, photographers, bloggers and people who simply want their family photos to look better.
ImageFramer helps you to:
★ Have fun with your photos and make them special!
★ Decide how to best frame your art by comparing multiple designs!
★ Make your artwork stand out with life-like frames for a professional look.
Over 100 frames and mats in this free version with over 500 beautiful frame designs available in the standard collection (unlocked with "Standard Features" in-app purchase) with about 400 more in the Pro collection (unlocked with "Pro Features" in-app purchase), with more frames being added constantly.
Learn more about ImageFramer at http://bit.ly/ImageFramer
★ Create multiple variations of the frame by adjusting brightness, saturation, or colorizing it
★ Add multiple colored mats with bevels for photo-realistic look
★ Add shadows under the frames and control light source direction
★ Add graphical and textual "watermark" layers with easy but powerful controls (needs to be unlocked with "Standard Features" in-app purchase)
★ Export images fast by dragging and dropping to Finder or to desktop.
★ Export in different sizes and formats
★ Select background color to visualize your complete framed image on the wall in your room
★ Frame editor to create your own raster or vector frames (needs to be unlocked with "Pro Features" in-app purchase)
★ Frame Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas photos of your family with the new Holiday collection of original vector frames. More to follow for free.
A comprehensive user manual is included through the Help menu.
See a sample gallery at http://bit.ly/IFgallery
See how easy it is to use ImageFramer in a video on http://bit.ly/IFvideo
* Free version now doesn't overlay the image with a watermark! Please review the application again, if this was your main negative point of ImageFramer).
* Free version can no longer add text or image-based watermark layers. It's now part of the Standard features (in-app purchase)
* Add a "Get more frames" icon to the library of the Free version.
* In-app purchase dialog now has screenshots of the additional features (watermark layers and frame editor).
* There are now over 600 frames available as part of the Standard features set and additional 400 frames in the Pro.
* Ability to reset library update mechanism to force frame library reloading.
* Some bug fixes that could cause crashes
* Customers who unlocked Standard or Pro features previously should see no change in this version whatsoever, except of the library update reset functionality and the bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 05, 2012
- Apparent Software
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (19)
- 17.3 MB