Image Tricks Pro
Mac OS Photography
Image Tricks Pro is a powerful photo editing application that utilizes Mac OS X Core Image filters and Quartz Compositions to transform your favorite photos. Image Tricks Pro also contains a powerful image generator for creating random images, as well as photo frames and borders to decorate your images even further.
In addition to the features included in Lite, the Pro Edition also includes:
• 42 image filters (total 149);
• 104 photo frames (total 116);
• 62 vector borders (total 74);
• 154 unique masks (total 225);
• 5 Quartz compositions (total 43);
• 7 image generators (total 20).
Tricks with Filters and Compositions:
● Adjust colors (Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, Sepia, etc.)
● Blur images (Motion Blur, Sharpen Luminance, Unsharp Mask, etc.)
● Distort faces and more (Bump, Pinch, Twirl, etc.)
● Turn a photo into art (Mosaic, Color Pencil, Halftone, etc.)
● Blend two pictures together (Page Curl, Checkerboard, etc.)
● Tile an image, create a kaleidoscope out of it, crop it, and much more!
Picture Frames and Borders
● 114 photo frames and 65 vector borders for your photos.
● Zoom in and position your photo inside.
● Flip frames and apply shadows to them.
● Random images created using mathematical algorithms.
● Control all of the parameters with easy-to-use controls.
● Set the core colors of the generated image.
- New filters and quartz compositions were added for OS X 10.10:
Accordion Ford Transition, Linear to sRGB Tone Curve, Masked Variable Blur, Perspective Correction, sRGB Tone Curve to Linear, Black and White, Comic Book.
- Filters from "Others" category were improved and moved to different categories:
Blend with Alpha Mask, Color Clamp, Color Cross Polynomial, Color Polynomial, Photo Effect … , Vignette, Vignette Effect.
- Improved german, french and spanish localizations.
- Fixed "File > New from Clipboard" menu option.
- The program can now automatically check for and download available updates using the Sparkle auto-updater technology.
- Fixed interface glitches on OS X 10.10.
- Improved program stability and performance.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.