Image Tricks Lite
Mac OS Photography
Enhanced for OS X 10.10
Image Tricks Lite is a freeware photo editing application that utilizes Mac OS X Core Image filters and Quartz Compositions to transform your favorite photos. Image Tricks Lite also contains a powerful image generator for creating random images, as well as photo frames and borders to decorate your images even further.
The Pro Edition of Image Tricks includes an additional:
● 42 image filters (total 179);
● 104 photo frames (total 116);
● 62 vector borders (total 74);
● 154 unique masks (total 225);
● 5 Quartz compositions (total 43);
● 7 image generators (total 20).
Tricks with Filters and Compositions:
● Adjust colors (Saturation, Brightness, Contrast, Sepia, etc.)
● Blur images (Motion Blur, Sharpen Luminance, Unsharp Mask, etc.)
● Distort faces and more (Bump, Pinch, Twirl, etc.)
● Turn a photo into art (Mosaic, Color Pencil, Halftone, etc.)
● Blend two pictures together (Page Curl, Checkerboard, etc.)
● Tile an image, create a kaleidoscope out of it, crop it, and much more!
Picture Frames and Borders
● Large collections of both frames and borders for your photos.
● Zoom in and position your photo inside.
● Flip frames and apply shadows to them.
● Random images created using mathematical algorithms.
● Control all of the parameters with easy-to-use controls.
● Set the core colors of the generated image.
- New filters and quartz compositions were added for OS X 10.10:
Accordion Ford Transition, Linear to sRGB Tone Curve, Masked Variable Blur, Perspective Correction, sRGB Tone Curve to Linear, Black and White, Comic Book.
- Filters from "Others" category were improved and moved to different categories:
Blend with Alpha Mask, Color Clamp, Color Cross Polynomial, Color Polynomial, Photo Effect … , Vignette, Vignette Effect.
- Improved german, french and spanish localizations.
- Fixed "File > New from Clipboard" menu option.
- Fixed interface glitches on OS X 10.10.
- Improved program stability and performance.
- Other minor fixes and improvements.