☆☆☆ HOLIDAY SALE ON NOW! ☆☆☆
HDR Darkroom is featured in the overall "New and Noteworthy" list (published by who? Where is this list coming from?).
HDR Darkroom received the silver prize in the image processing category in the 2011 Digital Camera Grand-prix in Japan!
You can’t go wrong choosing HDR Darkroom!
Splendid natural scenery and well-thought-out composition are sometimes not enough for a great final image. The results are either too bright or too dark and details that can be seen by the naked eye are completely lost in shadows or in blown out highlights. Our revolutionary high dynamic range imaging software solves this problem by restoring these once-lost details.
How it works: First take three bracketed photos, one normal-exposed, one over-exposed and one under-exposed. HDR Darkroom then combines the three photos into a single photo that captures the full range of details seen by the human eye. The results contain rich details and vivid colors without introducing anomalies such as halos or other blemishes. This is the strength of HDR Darkroom.
For those starting out in HDR photography, HDR Darkroom is a perfect fit. It has simple-to-use controls and you'll be on your way to creating astonishing HDRs in no time!
Cutting-edge Local Tone Mapping Technology:
As photographers we manage to improve our images using a myriad of manual techniques, but now there is a much easier way to do it. At Everimaging, we understand your need to achieve realistic results. Using our Local Tone Mapping Technology, you will produce the most spectacular results.
Easy-to-use user interface:
We have been working together with photographers to fully understand their workflow and we use our findings to make HDR Darkroom’s interface intuitive and smooth while finding novel solutions to common problems.
Powerful Batch processing:
HDR Darkroom batch processing engine is powerful and dynamic. As each image is analyzed, suitable defaults are applied. This allows you to use batch processing to save you countless hours of unnecessary manual adjustments. Of course, manual adjustments are still available for people who want to use them.
Sophisticated Camera Raw File Converter:
HDR Darkroom supports RAW files of more than 150 camera models, such as Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus and Panasonic as well as Adobe (DNG) format. Newly released formats will be included in future releases once they become available.
Choose from innovative workflows:
When you use HDR Darkroom you can choose from the following professional workflows:
1. HDR Composition workflow (HDR Composition): In this workflow, multi-exposed 8-bit (jpeg, bmp, png etc) or 16-bit (CR2, NEF, etc) RAW image data is combined into HDR photos by using noise reduction, alignment, and de-ghosting. The results are merged into HDR negatives using powerful tone mapping. This workflow usually produces the most spectacular photos.
2. Tone Mapping based RAW converter workflow (RAW converter): HDR Darkroom is also a RAW converter. Different from conventional RAW converters, HDR Darkroom inserts Everimaging's sophisticated tone mapping engines DIRECTLY into the RAW conversion process and thus better reproduces details, colors and contrast. To learn the difference between HDR Darkroom's Tone Mapping based RAW converter and other RAW converters, please use this link: http://www.everimaging.com/examples/RAWworkflow.aspx
HDR Darkroom is compatible with Mac OS 10.6.6 or higher and is fully optimized for Mac OS X Lion.
1. Fix minor bugs
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 15, 2012
- Everimaging Ltd
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (51)
- 4.8 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Big Aperture
• Color Splash Smart
• Fotor Photo Editor - Photo Effect Studio & Photo Collage Maker
• Fotor Photo Editor – Photo Effect & Collage Maker
• Great Photo Pro
• Great Photo Pro 2
• HDR Darkroom 2
• HDR Darkroom 2 Pro
• Photo Effect Studio Pro
• Raw Converter Pro