FX Photo Studio
Mac OS Photography
FX Photo Studio brings your amazing collection of filters and photo effects on the Mac App Store. With over 170 high quality effects, you'll easily turn your photo into a vintage masterpiece, an analog snap, a futuristic 3-D shot, an oil painting or a sketch, fragment from a comics book, dramatic black & white masterpiece and much more.
FX Photo Studio brings your much more than any similar app.
- The mind-blowing variety of eye-popping photo effects & filters
- 40 photo frames and borders (classic, grunge, lomo styles)
- Masking with effects and Color splash tool
- Integration with Aperture, Lightroom, iPhoto, Photoshop
- Intuitive user interface
- Sharing via most popular social networks and more
EFFECTS & BORDERS
Combine and layer any of the 173 effects and dozens of photo borders to create the perfect looking image. A completely customizable interface allows you to preview each effect, compare original and resulting images, label favorites and even save combinations of effects as presets.
The new masking and color splash tools allow you to apply effects and colors to a part of the image only, giving even more creative freedom to your photography. Effects include: Lo-Fi, Grunge, Art, Vintage, Vignettes, Sketches, Hollywood FX, Cross Process, Glow, Black & White and more.
INTUITIVE NAVIGATION FOR EFFORTLESS IMAGE PROCESSING
Created by usability and photography professionals, FX Photo Studio’s user interface ensures that editing your photos can’t get any easier. The elegantly simple design provides easy access to every tool you’ll need, without cluttering your screen and allowing you to focus on your image.
CONVENIENTLY MANAGE YOUR PHOTOS
- Import pictures from Aperture or iPhoto library
- Load images from any folder on your Mac or digital camera
- Export images in a variety of formats to iPhoto, Lightroom, Aperture, Photoshop
FX Photo Studio for Mac also lets you print images instantly, e-mail or share via most popular social networks: Facebook, Tumblr, Flickr, and Twitter.
Critical bugs fixed