"An impressive overhaul that opens up a wide range of creative possibilities for amateur and pro shutterbugs alike and it's cheaper than ever." – MacLife, Rating 5/5 "Awesome"
"FotoMagico 4 will make it's money back for you in final product quality and time saved after just a few slideshows." – TechnologyTELL, Rating 5/5
"You'll love FotoMagico 4. It's easy and intuitive to use, and even for casual users, it can produce stunning results." – MyMac.com, Rating 9/10
"It takes only a few minutes to realize that FotoMagico is the brainchild of a photographer, not an app developer looking to make a quick buck." – Mac360°
Crafted by photographers for photographers, award-winning FotoMagico is the slideshow tool of choice for thousands of photographers. Turn your pictures and movies into a powerful story with a few simple clicks and present it live in high resolution or share it in a variety of formats, including on your iPad, iPhone, website or a DVD with your customers or peers.
FotoMagico 4 is easy to learn and easy to use because, as a photographer, you want to focus on the images, not the tool. You can achieve impressive results very quickly, and your slideshows are presented in the best possible quality whatever output method you choose. With brilliant transitions, layers, titles, music, narration and sound effects, FotoMagico 4 gives you the creative tools to create a magical slideshow immediately.
In the new version 4, your creative possibilities have greatly been enhanced with the addition of up to 6 layers of photos, videos or titles which can be animated independently. The audio can now be displayed as a waveform which lets you sync sound and images more accurately. You can create template shows to get your work done even faster. And your slideshows look even more brilliant on the new MacBook Pro with Retina display.
Apple Design Award 2008 Best Mac OS X Leopard Graphics and Media Application Runner-Up
Best Creative Application 2007, MacGeneration Trophées
Apple Design Award 2006 Best Mac OS X User Experience Runner-Up
"FotoMagico 4 is magical (pun intended). There is little doubt that this application is the most polished slideshow creation tool for the Mac." – Mark Greentree, MacObserver
"This is a killer slide show Mac App that comes with complete control for super professional presentations." – Michael James, Five Blue Kings
"This is the slideshow software I will be using for my classroom, school, and home. I didn\'t know I needed it, and now I wouldn\'t do a slideshow without it." – Kelly Croy, Wired Educator
• FotoMagico now optionally sends usage and diagnostic data to Boinx Software, to help it improve its products and services.
• Borders around layers or masks are now drawn antialiased to avoid jaggies.
• When adding a mask to a layer, a bit of softness is automatically applied, so that the edges are antialiased and jaggies are avoided.
• Edges of layers are now nicely antialiased. This helps to avoid jaggies when rotating layers.
• Oval masks with softness now look much nicer.
• A border is no longer overlapping the layer. This avoids visual artefacts when the layer is semi-transparent.
• Reversing animation now works again.
• Reducing the length of audio to the duration of the audio file now works reliably again.
• Cursors during drag and drop in the Storyboard are now correct and indicate the intended action.
• The selection frame in the Stage now looks much nicer and separates better from various backgrounds. This helps when working with multiple layers.
• When working with multiple layers in the Stage, the selected layer is now given priority over the topmost clicked layer. A single click still selects the topmost layer. This makes working with multiple overlapping layer much easier.
• Cursors in the Stage are now more reliable (especially around the corners of layers).
• Get Info now works again for audio files.
• Get Info can now always be opened, even if there is no selection.
• Getting info for movie files is now more reliable.
• Starting playback somewhere in the middle of a slideshow is now more reliable.
• Sharing for iPad now also works for the iPad mini.
• If Toast 11 is installed, Toast is now disabled in the DVD sharing options (because Toast 11 has a bug in its AppleScript implementation). If you want to use Toast 11 to burn DVDs, you need to drag the exported QuickTime file manually into Toast.
• The teleprompter is now more reliable if two slideshow document are open at the same time.
• Various small fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jul 24, 2013
- Boinx Software
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (38)
- 102.2 MB