Mac OS Photography
Introductory SALE! Get it now before the price goes up! "Film" is an elegant and easy to use Instagram client for the Mac.
• Classic single image scrolling view or a new "grid view"
• Multitouch gesture support: Use two fingers on your trackpad to resize images with ease
• Easy image enlarging: Highlight an image and press the spacebar to view an image in full resolution
• Profile support: Click a person's username and you're given an easy to read profile view which includes their bio, links to their images, and a follow button
• Automatic updating: "Film" allows you to set how often you want your feed to be updated with images from the people you follow
• Easy user and tag search/save : Search for friends or tags with ease and even save your searches to a convenient location within the sidebar
• Popular Images: Easily view the most popular images, just like you would with Instagram for iPhone
• Favorites: "Film" loads the images you favorited to your account and allows you to view them all at once
• Slideshow (VERY USEFUL!): With "Film", you can start a slideshow about...well, anything! For example, if your viewing images of a certain tag you've searched such as "waterfalls", you can start a slideshow to continuously display all the beautiful images of waterfalls on Instagram!
• Themes: We want to let you choose how "Film" looks for you! Therefore, we've added a setting that allows you to completely change the look and feel of "Film" to match your personality.
• Notifications: "Film" supports all the notification settings you can imagine. From displaying a number badge on it's icon, to showing a message in Mountain Lion's notification center, to Growl support, you'll always know when a new image comes in.
• Multi User-Accounts: Have multiple Instagram accounts? Maybe one for personal use and one for business use? "Film" supports that!
• Pull to refresh "Film"