This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Photography
Introductory SALE! Get it now before the price goes up! "Film" is an elegant and easy to use Instagram client for the Mac.
• Classic single image scrolling view or a new "grid view"
• Multitouch gesture support: Use two fingers on your trackpad to resize images with ease
• Easy image enlarging: Highlight an image and press the spacebar to view an image in full resolution
• Profile support: Click a person's username and you're given an easy to read profile view which includes their bio, links to their images, and a follow button
• Automatic updating: "Film" allows you to set how often you want your feed to be updated with images from the people you follow
• Easy user and tag search/save : Search for friends or tags with ease and even save your searches to a convenient location within the sidebar
• Popular Images: Easily view the most popular images, just like you would with Instagram for iPhone
• Favorites: "Film" loads the images you favorited to your account and allows you to view them all at once
• Slideshow (VERY USEFUL!): With "Film", you can start a slideshow about...well, anything! For example, if your viewing images of a certain tag you've searched such as "waterfalls", you can start a slideshow to continuously display all the beautiful images of waterfalls on Instagram!
• Themes: We want to let you choose how "Film" looks for you! Therefore, we've added a setting that allows you to completely change the look and feel of "Film" to match your personality.
• Notifications: "Film" supports all the notification settings you can imagine. From displaying a number badge on it's icon, to showing a message in Mountain Lion's notification center, to Growl support, you'll always know when a new image comes in.
• Multi User-Accounts: Have multiple Instagram accounts? Maybe one for personal use and one for business use? "Film" supports that!
• Pull to refresh "Film"