Diptic helps you easily combine multiple photos and apply artistic effects to create exceptional photo collages that can be shared with friends and family. With rounded borders and 56 customizable layouts, there are unlimited options to create unique images!
★Mac App Store Best of 2012★
★Top 5 Photography App★
★Top 5 Overall★
• 56 frames! All fully adjustable with one to six photos in each layout
• Multi-Touch! The UI reacts to gestures with your Magic Mouse or Trackpad
• Full screen! Because sometimes you just want things to be huge
• Share Sheets! Share to Twitter and Flickr and more. (10.8+)
• Save Projects! The new “.dptc” file format lets you save your Diptic projects and come back to them later.
• High resolution export (max of 3072x3072) with PNG or JPG options
• Adjust border color and width, and even create rounded corners with a slider that lets you control the curvature
• Aspect Ratio Slider lets you adjust canvas size to get a square, portrait or landscape image
• Adjust brightness, contrast, hue and color saturation for each image or for all images together
• Drag and drop pictures into frames, and swap photos between frames
• Import photos from iPhoto and Aperture! Use the Media section of the open dialog to browse your iPhoto and Aperture albums to add to your diptic. Alternatively drag/drop from your favorite photo management application into the diptic frame.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 13, 2012
- Peak Systems
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (95)
- 0.9 MB