Mac OS Photography
A cookie cutter, as everyone knows, is a piece of metal or plastic, bent into an easily recognizable shape (heart, moon, angel, flower etc.).
The shape is pressed into fresh cookie dough in order to quickly cut out a perfectly formed cookie. The cut out dough is then transferred to the oven and baked into a cute cookie.
In 'cookie cutter' you quickly cut out shapes from any photo. All you need to do is to select the shape, place it on your photo, and – boom – you have the perfect cut out.
cookie cutter features
- more than 50 cute shapes to choose from
- shapes can be widened, heightened, and shrunk to your heart's desire
- quickly export your cut-out to many formats, email, social web sites, clipboard, iPhoto, Aperture, ...
- choose any background color - including transparent
- quick, intuitive interface
- more fun than you can shake a batter at
- improved compatibility with OSX 10.10 Yosemite