*** EXTENDED CRAZY MOTHERS DAY SALE ***
save 78% on cf/x alpha: $49.99 ($229.99)
save 33% on cf/x photo mosaic: $19.99 ($29.99)
save 50% on cf/x mosaic: $9.99 ($19.99)
save 50% on cf/x collage: $9.99 ($19.99)
save 33% on cf/x collagePRO: $19.99 ($29.99)
save 40% on cf/x contour collage: $14.99 ($24.99)
save 50% on cf/x photo: $9.99 ($19.99)
A cookie cutter, as everyone knows, is a piece of metal or plastic, bent into an easily recognizable shape (heart, moon, angel, flower etc.).
The shape is pressed into fresh cookie dough in order to quickly cut out a perfectly formed cookie. The cut out dough is then transferred to the oven and baked into a cute cookie.
In 'cookie cutter' you quickly cut out shapes from any photo. All you need to do is to select the shape, place it on your photo, and – boom – you have the perfect cut out.
cookie cutter features
- more than 50 cute shapes to choose from
- shapes can be widened, heightened, and shrunk to your heart's desire
- quickly export your cut-out to many formats, email, social web sites, clipboard, iPhoto, Aperture, ...
- choose any background color - including transparent
- quick, intuitive interface
- more fun than you can shake a batter at
Works around a OSX 10.8 Mountain Lion bug that erroneously disables crop handles.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 1 week ago
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 11.5 MB