This app was removed from the App Store.
Color Filters For Photos
Mac OS Photography
Color Filters For Photos adds an Extension to the Photos application that allows you to give a creative touch to all your pictures, using a huge variety of color filters and a brush to create color splashes: you can easily color, adjust, change exposure or gamma of selected areas. It also works as standalone application.
To use the extension, open Photos, select a picture, select Edit and click the Extensions button.
- Supports all the most common image formats, JPG, TIFF, PNG, PSD... and all the RAW formats supported by macOS.
- More than 200 filters ready to use that you can combine and mix.
- Filters are subdivided in 6 categories: Color Filters, Cinema Filters, Color Variations, Color Effects, Light Filters and Black and White Filters.
- Pre-processing with shadows, highlights, gamma, vibrance, fade.
- Apply the brush and color the areas that you want.
- Use the selection tool to select the areas with maximum precision.
- You can adjust the original image and the filtered image separately.
- You can apply a filter and paint over a black and white or a vibrant background.
- Brush can modify saturation, exposure, hue, temperature, tint, blur...
- 20 Blend Modes: Color Dodge, Color Burn, Soft Light, Hard Light...
- You can save your own presets and have the settings and brush points always ready.
Please report bugs or send requests to: email@example.com.
- New "advanced" mode: you can adjust HSL and RGB, add grain, sharpen.
- Added Noise Reduction and Unsharp Mask.
- You can save your own presets from within the Photos app.
- Bug fixes.