Mesmerize your audience by creating flixels with Cinemagraph Pro.
● Apple Design Award - 2014 Winner
Cinemagraph Pro is the only professional tool specifically designed for the creation of flixels. With its unique “live-masking” technology, artists can preview their living images in real time and output HD (1080) and UHD (4K) quality hybrid photographs.
An intuitive interface enables swift navigation amongst a full suite of editing modes and with just a few clicks; your flixels are shared with the world. It’s never been easier to create beautiful professional grade Cinemagraph images.
Intuitive Creation. Fast Results.
● Shoot a short video instead of a still photo to import
● Cinemagraph Pro offers a full suite of editing tools for fast and easy creation.
● Trim: Identify your ideal sequence and set the still frame to create a more seamless loop in seconds.
● Still Frame: Customize your work or fix blemishes by easily exporting the still frame.
● Mask: Select a specific area within your photograph to animate by simply “live-masking” the motion right into the image.
● Loop: Select repeat or bounce loop style, loop crossfade, and speed. For a surprise effect, add a delay between loops.
● Adjustments: Adjust exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, and vignette of your living photos
● Effects: Instantly preview almost 30 custom built-in filters.
Render in HD:
● Output as a HD or UHD video or go old school and create an old fashioned GIF.
Share with the World
● Whether it’s creating ads for an online marketing campaign or a wedding - upload your mesmerizing cinematic images in high resolution to a variety of social networks, including Flixel’s very own community.
FlixelCloud Universal Web Player:
● Embed your flixel into your blog or website - the Flixel player provides a seamless experience that auto-plays and auto-loops your Flixel image in all browsers and platforms, including mobile.
FlixelCloud Subscription Plans:
Solo: $5 monthly, $50 yearly
Plus: $20 monthly, $200 yearly
Pro: $150 monthly, $800 semi-yearly
FlixelCloud subcriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings.
System Requirements: OS X 10.9 or later, 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K), OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later, 256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K), 500MB of disk space.
Introducing FlixelCloud subcription plans. Control how your flixels appear when embedded on the web.
Hold Option or click X to toggle paint and mask mode.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 15, 2014
- Flixel Photos Inc.
- 5.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (48)