Mac OS Photography
Have fun with cel shading, transform your photos and pictures into cartoon images. Draw, color, warp and make caricatures.
- Control edges and colors with high level of customization
- Adjust shadows, smoothness, hand-drawn style
- Transform your image with high or soft details
- Play with Tone Mapping: emphasize details and color contrasts
- Apply effects (pencil sketch, comic style, watercolor...) and textures
- Set aperture size, apply blur effects
- 18 presets, Cel Shading, Toon Shading, Black & White, Poster...
- Save your own presets
- Contrast, saturation, brightness, exposure, gamma and other adjustments
- Create color splashes
- Warp and caricature
- Supports JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF, PSD and PDF images
- Transform ICNS files into completely new icons
- Save images in Standard or High Resolution
Cartoon filter based upon the work of Jan Eric Kyprianidis, you can find further details here:
Kyprianidis, J. E. & Döllner, J. (2008). Image Abstraction by Structure Adaptive Filtering
IMPORTANT: These video cards are not supported by this version: Radeon X1600/X1900, GeForce 7300/7600, Intel GMA Series.
In order to work with high resolution images and tone mapping filtering it is recommended a dedicated AMD/NVIDIA or Intel Iris graphics card with at least 256 mb of VRAM.
Please report bugs or send requests to email@example.com .
- Tone Mapping: added light parameter.
- Added 47 color filters: Process, Soft Shadows, Silver Light, Color Intensifier...
- Minor bug fixes.