Batch Image Resizer
If you have ever been faced with the task of resizing multiple photos - say for your web page, then this program is for you. Many people will take high-quality photos with their camera - and want to publish their pictures to the web. Transferring pictures requires bandwidth and storage space. By re-sizing your photos before you upload, you can save significant time and space. Our Batch Image Resize software allows you to do just that - resize, rotate, and otherwise manipulate your images.
Features of the Batch Image Resize software:
* You can resize several pictures using a number of options - you can set a fixed width (so all your photos have the exact same width), fixed height, or you can scale your picture up (or down) by a percentage.
* You can rotate a batch of pictures to preset angles, or to an arbitrary angle that you choose. A batch of pictures can also be flippd or inverted.
* You can add a transparent border to a batch of images.
* You can save over the existing images, or you can save a copy of your resized pictures in a new location (thereby making a backup copy). You have the option of adding a prefix or suffix to the new picture name.
* You can save the images with (or without) an icon preview.
* Updates are free for life!
NOTE: If you have a previously installed version of the app and are having trouble installing this update, please visit our customer support site for assistance.
* Fixed the Open Menu for resized pictures.
* Dragging and Dropping folders now works correctly.
* Fixed Issue with File Name Serialization for resized images.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 12, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (10)
- 1.3 MB