Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4
Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 4 software helps you create amazing images that inspire, inform, and delight. Perfect your shots with powerfully simple one-click adjustments and a full range of cutting-edge advanced controls. Craft elegant photo books, organize your images, and share them easily on social networks, in web galleries, and more—all with one fast, intuitive application*.
See the top reasons why Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 software is ideal for professional and amateur photographers who want to organize, perfect, and share amazing images.
Highlight and shadow recovery—Bring out all the detail that your camera captures in dark shadows and bright highlights. Now you have more power than ever before to make great images under challenging lighting conditions.
Photo book creation—Create beautiful photo books from your images with a variety of easy-to-use templates included in Lightroom, and then upload your book for printing with just a few clicks.
Superior image processing—Get the absolute best from your images with state-of-the-art image processing controls. Make precise overall adjustments or correct targeted areas.
Nondestructive environment—Set your creativity free in a nondestructive editing environment that encourages experimentation. Your original images are never altered, and it’s easy to reverse your steps.
Selective editing brushes—Extend your creative control with a flexible brush that lets you adjust selected areas of your photo for just the look you want.
Advanced black-and-white conversion—Gain powerful control over the tonal qualities that make or break black-and-white images. Precisely mix information from eight color channels when you convert to grayscale.
Extended video support—Organize, view, and make adjustments and edits to video clips. Play and trim clips, extract still images from them, or adjust clips with the Quick Develop tool.
Superior noise reduction—Achieve amazing, natural-looking results from your high ISO images with state-of-the-art noise reduction technology. Apply noise reduction to the entire image or target specific areas.
One-click adjustments to multiple images—Save time when processing many images. Apply the same Develop settings—exposure or contrast, for example—to all the photographs in a group at once using presets or syncing.
Tight Adobe Photoshop integration—Select one or multiple photos and automatically open them in Adobe Photoshop software to perform detailed, pixel-level editing. See your results immediately in Lightroom.
Fast performance across platforms—Speed up day-to-day imaging tasks and process images faster with 64-bit support for the latest Mac OS operating systems.
Intuitive environment—Be more productive and efficient. The intuitive environment and controls of Lightroom are easy to master and let you quickly and smoothly accomplish your photography tasks.
Develop presets—Save time by instantly applying favorite looks to images. Just save Develop settings as a preset and apply it to your other photographs at any time with one click.
Enhanced online sharing integration—Easily post images to more social media and photo sharing sites like Facebook and Flickr.® With selected sites, online comments about your images are visible within Lightroom.*
• This update includes bug fixes, new lens profiles, and support for 23 new cameras including the Canon EOS 1D C, Nikon D7100 and Samsung NX300.
• This release also includes improved support for the X-Trans image sensor in FujiFilm cameras, such as the X-Pro1.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 10, 2013
- 428.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (15)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (92)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Adobe Acrobat DC - PDF Reader and more
• Adobe Analytics
• Adobe Anywhere for iPad
• Adobe Brush CC
• Adobe Color CC – capture color themes
• Adobe Comp CC
• Adobe Connect Mobile
• Adobe Creative Cloud
• Adobe Digital Editions
• Adobe Edge Inspect CC
• Adobe eSign Manager DC
• Adobe Experience Manager Communities
• Adobe Fill & Sign – Easy PDF form filler
• Adobe Ideas
• Adobe Illustrator Draw
• Adobe Illustrator Line
• Adobe Inspire
• Adobe Lightroom for iPad
• Adobe Lightroom for iPhone
• Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 Editor
• Adobe Photoshop Express
• Adobe Photoshop Mix
• Adobe Photoshop Sketch
• Adobe Photoshop Touch
• Adobe Photoshop Touch for phone
• Adobe Prelude Live Logger
• Adobe Premiere Clip
• Adobe Revel
• Adobe Revel - Cloud access for all your photos and videos
• Adobe Scout
• Adobe Shape CC – Capture and create vector shapes
• Adobe Slate — Make your words and images move
• Adobe Tutorial Player for Photoshop
• Adobe Voice - Show Your Story
• Adobe Year in Review 2013
• Adobe Year in Review 2014
• Adobe® Color Lava for Photoshop®
• Adobe® Content Viewer
• Adobe® Digital Enterprise Platform – Mobile
• Adobe® Eazel for Photoshop®
• Adobe® Nav for Photoshop®
• Adobe® Story
• Adobe® Test&Target™
• CMO Magazine
• Creative Cloud Tutorials
• DCO Chat
• DCO Connect Mobile
• DPS Symposium 2015
• DPS Tips
• Engage with Adobe - Adobe Partner Program magazine
• PhoneGap Developer
• PhoneGap Enterprise
• Presenter Mobile
• Sea TV