Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4
Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® 4 software helps you create amazing images that inspire, inform, and delight. Perfect your shots with powerfully simple one-click adjustments and a full range of cutting-edge advanced controls. Craft elegant photo books, organize your images, and share them easily on social networks, in web galleries, and more—all with one fast, intuitive application*.
See the top reasons why Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 software is ideal for professional and amateur photographers who want to organize, perfect, and share amazing images.
Highlight and shadow recovery—Bring out all the detail that your camera captures in dark shadows and bright highlights. Now you have more power than ever before to make great images under challenging lighting conditions.
Photo book creation—Create beautiful photo books from your images with a variety of easy-to-use templates included in Lightroom, and then upload your book for printing with just a few clicks.
Superior image processing—Get the absolute best from your images with state-of-the-art image processing controls. Make precise overall adjustments or correct targeted areas.
Nondestructive environment—Set your creativity free in a nondestructive editing environment that encourages experimentation. Your original images are never altered, and it’s easy to reverse your steps.
Selective editing brushes—Extend your creative control with a flexible brush that lets you adjust selected areas of your photo for just the look you want.
Advanced black-and-white conversion—Gain powerful control over the tonal qualities that make or break black-and-white images. Precisely mix information from eight color channels when you convert to grayscale.
Extended video support—Organize, view, and make adjustments and edits to video clips. Play and trim clips, extract still images from them, or adjust clips with the Quick Develop tool.
Superior noise reduction—Achieve amazing, natural-looking results from your high ISO images with state-of-the-art noise reduction technology. Apply noise reduction to the entire image or target specific areas.
One-click adjustments to multiple images—Save time when processing many images. Apply the same Develop settings—exposure or contrast, for example—to all the photographs in a group at once using presets or syncing.
Tight Adobe Photoshop integration—Select one or multiple photos and automatically open them in Adobe Photoshop software to perform detailed, pixel-level editing. See your results immediately in Lightroom.
Fast performance across platforms—Speed up day-to-day imaging tasks and process images faster with 64-bit support for the latest Mac OS operating systems.
Intuitive environment—Be more productive and efficient. The intuitive environment and controls of Lightroom are easy to master and let you quickly and smoothly accomplish your photography tasks.
Develop presets—Save time by instantly applying favorite looks to images. Just save Develop settings as a preset and apply it to your other photographs at any time with one click.
Enhanced online sharing integration—Easily post images to more social media and photo sharing sites like Facebook and Flickr.® With selected sites, online comments about your images are visible within Lightroom.*
• This update includes bug fixes, new lens profiles, and support for 23 new cameras including the Canon EOS 1D C, Nikon D7100 and Samsung NX300.
• This release also includes improved support for the X-Trans image sensor in FujiFilm cameras, such as the X-Pro1.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 10, 2013
- 428.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (15)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (92)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Adobe 2014 WWSC
• Adobe Analytics
• Adobe Anywhere for iPad
• Adobe Digital Publishing Summit Event App
• Adobe EchoSign
• Adobe Edge Inspect CC
• Adobe GroupPix - Shared photo album
• Adobe Ideas – Vector drawing and illustration
• Adobe Inspire
• Adobe Kuler – Create and share color themes
• Adobe Lightroom
• Adobe Photoshop Elements 12 Editor
• Adobe Photoshop Express
• Adobe Photoshop Touch
• Adobe Photoshop Touch for phone
• Adobe Prelude Live Logger
• Adobe Reader
• Adobe Revel
• Adobe Revel - Cloud access for all your photos and videos
• Adobe Scout
• Adobe ThRead
• Adobe Tutorial Player for Photoshop
• Adobe Year in Review 2013
• Adobe® Color Lava for Photoshop®
• Adobe® Connect™ Mobile for iOS
• Adobe® Content Viewer
• Adobe® Digital Enterprise Platform – Mobile
• Adobe® Eazel for Photoshop®
• Adobe® Nav for Photoshop®
• Adobe® Presenter Video Express
• Adobe® SiteCatalyst® Visualize
• Adobe® Story
• Adobe® Test&Target™
• Adobe® VideoBite- Your quick and fun movie maker
• CMO Magazine
• DCO Connect Mobile
• DPS Brasil 2013
• DPS EMEA 13
• PhoneGap Developer
• Photoshop 3D Guide
• Presenter Mobile
• Sea TV