Your photos were meant to be shared—Revel sets them free!
Have you ever wanted to show or share a photo on your iPhone or iPad and then realize it’s on your computer or vice versa? Revel to the rescue! Now you can sync your photos from your Mac, across your iOS devices and the web so your photos are truly always with you, wherever you are.
Just download the Mac OS app, get your favorite photos out of their folders on your Mac computer and into Revel—for the first 30 days you can import as many as you like. Then download the app on your iPhone and iPad to enjoy your photos anytime, anywhere.
Once your photos are in Revel, you can create albums, write captions, and use filters and editing controls to create special effects. Crop photos, remove red-eye, and then share your photos privately with friends, or post to Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr. Everyone can enjoy your photos in real-time because they're automatically synced across all your devices.
Check it out
+ Access photos on iOS devices, on your Mac; and for PC users, on the web at AdobeRevel.com
+ Automatic chronological organization of your photos
+ Easy album creation
+ Easy private or public sharing options
+ Experience Revel Premium free for the first 30 days, after that get unlimited uploads for $5.99/month
Follow us on @AdobeRevel, or like Adobe Revel, on Facebook.
Questions or support? visit www.adoberevel.com/support
What's New in Version 1.10
Better Ways to Share:
- Using the Mac App, now you can post directly to Facebook and Twitter
- Customize your posts to Facebook and Twitter
- View a library or an album as a slideshow
- View your photos on your Apple TV directly from your iPhone or iPad with Airplay support
How to Enable AirPlay
1. Connect your iOS device and your Apple TV to the same Wi-Fi Network.
2. Double-click the home button to see recently used apps.
3. Swipe to the right until you see the AirPlay icon to show up.
4. Tap the AirPlay icon to see a list of available devices.
5. Tap the name of your Apple TV, then toggle the mirror switch to ON.
6. Toggle the mirror switch to ON.
7. Go to the AirPlay settings icon.
8. Tap the Home button (to dismiss the multitasking bar).
9. In Revel, tap a photo.
10. Tap the "Share" button (rightmost button below the photo).
11. Tap "Enable AirPlay".
- View photos by the person who uploaded them
An Easier Way to Edit:
- With one tap, "auto-magically" enhance a photo
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 03, 2013
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (16)
- 17.8 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Adobe & DPS
• Adobe & HED
• Adobe Digital Publishing Summit Event App
• Adobe EchoSign
• Adobe Edge Inspect
• Adobe Ideas
• Adobe Inspire
• Adobe Life 2012
• Adobe Photoshop Elements 11 Editor
• Adobe Photoshop Express
• Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4
• Adobe Photoshop Touch
• Adobe Photoshop Touch for phone
• Adobe Premiere Elements 11 Editor
• Adobe Premiere Elements 11 Quick Editor
• Adobe Reader
• Adobe Revel
• Adobe SWAPP
• Adobe Scout
• Adobe ThRead
• Adobe Tutorial Player for Photoshop
• Adobe® Color Lava for Photoshop®
• Adobe® Connect™ Mobile for iOS
• Adobe® Content Viewer
• Adobe® Digital Enterprise Platform – Mobile
• Adobe® Eazel for Photoshop®
• Adobe® Nav for Photoshop®
• Adobe® Presenter Video Express
• Adobe® SiteCatalyst® Visualize
• Adobe® Story
• Adobe® Test&Target™
• Adobe® VideoBite
• DCO Connect Mobile
• Photoshop 3D Guide
• Sea TV