Mac OS News
A news reader for the Mac with support for various sync services.
Reeder 4 adds new features like…
- The new Bionic Reading mode
- An in-app Read Later service which syncs with iCloud
- Image previews in the articles list (finally)
- An image viewer
- Much improved article viewer
- More layout options, including automatic layout depending on window size
- Improved reader view
Navigate the app using gestures for a great reading experience. Customize shortcuts and gestures to fine-tune the app to your needs.
Supported sync services:
- Feed Wrangler
- The Old Reader
- BazQux Reader
If you want to use a self-hosted service, Reeder should work with services which use the Fever or the Google Reader API. Or just standalone RSS (without syncing) if you don't want to use any service.
Reeder 4 is also available for iOS.
• Pocket login & sync issues
• Missing Pocket icon for list swipe action
WHAT'S NEW IN 4.1:
• Support for Pocket, finally including sync which means you now can use Reeder as a Pocket client
• Automatic Reader View: It's now possible to enable Reader View by default on a per feed basis (see Account settings)
• Option to use read later accounts (Instapaper, Pocket) for sharing only
• Open account settings with: Right-click on a list entry in the accounts list or top entry (unread/starred/all) in the subscriptions list
• Article list display issues when in single layout mode