A Reddit client. Browse, submit, and comment on articles on the web's top social news source, reddit.com.
• Integrated comments view
• Vertical and horizontal split view
• Swipe gestures for navigation
• Orangered icon appears when messages are recieved
• Integration with image hosting sites and YouTube videos
• Drag images to a submission window to upload
• Fullscreen mode on Mac OS X Lion
• Compatibility with Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Lion
• Restore support for 32-bit Macs
• Redesigned message reply system, adding side tabs for different types of messages.
• Added ability to send messages to users.
• Added user profiles.
• Added "pinned" subreddits, sticking subscriptions to the top of the subreddits list.
• All types of feed can now be accessed (hot, controversial, new, top) as well as all durations.
• Added subreddit search, subscribe, and unsubscribe.
• Added Send to Instapaper support.
• Added optional voting arrows, which, when turned on, are displayed at all times for each article.
• Assorted bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 19, 2011
- Nate Stedman
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (17)
- 1.8 MB