Mac OS Music
Life is full of interruptions. How many times have you realized that your headphones are silent because you’d forgotten to un-pause your music? Take Five is a simple utility that automatically fades your music back in after 5 minutes.
Take Five supports music pausing and auto-resume in the most popular Mac audio applications such as iTunes, Ecoute, Pulsar, Radium, Rdio & Spotify. Never again let a call from your Mom, lolcat videos or visits from your boss put your music on permanent pause. When it comes to your music, silence is not golden.
• Launch the app to start pausing your tunes for 5 minutes
• Quickly change pause time from seconds up to 30 minutes
• Take Five supports iTunes, Ecoute, Pulsar, Radium, Rdio & Spotify
• Click Take Five’s dock icon to pause/play anytime throughout the day
• Instantly resume music by sliding timer to 0 or clicking album art
• Hot key prefs to play/pause, show/hide iTunes & start/stop the timer
• Preferences to adjust the default timer from 1 to 30 minutes
• Option to display track info when changing in iTunes
• Beautiful, minimal interface won’t get in the way while you work
• Soft fade in when audio restarts
• Status item in menubar now matches Yosemite appearance.