Speed-Up for iTunes
Mac OS Music
Listen to podcasts, songs, and audiobooks faster. Speed-Up can speed up or slow down audio directly in iTunes.
Please note that this app DOES NOT SUPPORT DRM-protected content like Audible audiobooks or Apple Music. Multi-Speaker AirPlay and videos are also not supported.
The Lite Version can be used for short (10 minutes or less) podcasts and audio books without limitation. Longer files require an InApp-Purchase.
- Speed-Up or slow down audio
- Control playback directly in iTunes
- Customizable speed presets
- Global shortcuts for speed and seeking
- Menu bar item and hideable Dock-icon
- Support for Touch Bar on MacBook Pros
Speed-Up requires iTunes 12.4 or later.
Changed default quality setting to "Suitable for music".