Mac OS Music
SeeMusic is a groundbreaking live concert visualizer and content creator that makes videos of your musical performances with color, particles, and lights!
SeeMusic can connect to any keyboard or instrument with a MIDI output, and create cutting-edge dynamic visuals for live concerts.
SeeMusic also makes professional music videos quickly and easily! Content creators can edit and save videos of their performances for sharing to Facebook and Instagram.
NOTE: SeeMusic visualizes live or recorded MIDI data, and does not currently process audio files into a visualization.
SeeMusic lets audiences see and understand musical harmony through color. The user chooses a color for each of the 12 musical pitches. As notes are played, the app visualizes each note using the color chosen for that pitch.
SeeMusic has also helped users focus at work, release anxiety, and fall asleep at night. It is a great way to introduce children and teenagers to classical music.
SeeMusic is perfect for owners of Steinway Spirio or Yamaha Disklavier!
The Performance upgrade for SeeMusic contains essential tools for the professional performer. It includes the ability to connect to external MIDI instruments, and record synchronized audio and MIDI data during a performance. The user can playback the visualization of any live performance, even without an instrument on hand.
A Live Camera View is also part of the Performance upgrade, allowing users to show a webcam view of their performance inside the app - perfect for professional live streaming.
Users can also create high quality H.264 videos in the app using Video Capture, an essential feature for professional content creators.
• Use the Particles, Lights, and Color features to visualize music
• Teach or Learn about musical harmony through a simple but flexible system for assigning color to pitch
• Import and visualize MIDI files of any piece of music
• Includes over 80 minutes of sample music by Liszt, Debussy, Chopin, Bach, and Beethoven
• Label notes using the flats and sharps for any musical key
• Save and export your set lists
• Add a custom background image behind the visualization
• Visualize live music as it is played with SeeMusic™ by connecting any instrument with a MIDI output
• Record live performances with synchronized MIDI and audio
• Use the Live Camera View feature to show live video inside the app
• Create video content in the app using the Video Capture feature
• Reproduce the visualization for performances, even when your instrument is no longer on hand
• Enable 1920x1080 HD resolution
• Custom Note Images
• Enable 4K resolution for large-scale projection and other professional uses
We'd love to answer your questions or just hear what you think about SeeMusic™. Find us online at:
New Realistic Light Shadows!
New Realistic Keyboard!
Updated Dynamic Background
Fixed Alignment Bug