Mac OS Music
Demo video of a live performance using SeeMusic™: https://youtu.be/sjeGPHzBGhg
SeeMusic™ adds an exciting new dimension to live musical performance. It allows audiences to see music as they hear it. It also makes learning about musical harmony easy and fun.
The user chooses a color for each of the 12 musical pitches. As notes are played, the app visualizes each note in an animation moving from the left to the right of the screen.
The Performance upgrade for SeeMusic™ contains essential tools for the professional performer. It includes the ability to connect to external MIDI instruments, and record synchronized audio and MIDI data during a performance. The user can playback the visualization of any live performance, even without an instrument on hand.
The Performance upgrade also contains a state of the art pitch detection feature. The pitch detection feature can create a concert-quality visualization using only the computer’s built-in microphone. It is ideal for vocal or acoustic piano concerts.
• Teach or Learn about musical harmony through a simple but flexible system for assigning color to pitch
• Import and visualize MIDI files of any piece of music
• Includes over 80 minutes of sample music by Liszt, Debussy, Chopin, Bach, and Beethoven
• Label notes using the flats and sharps for any musical key
• Save and export your set lists
• Visualize live music as it is played with SeeMusic™ by...
- connecting any instrument with a MIDI output
- using the pitch detection feature
• Record live performances with synchronized MIDI and audio
• Reproduce the visualization for performances, even when your instrument is no longer on hand
• Enable 1920x1080 HD resolution
• Enable 4K resolution for large-scale projection and other professional uses
• Includes Performance upgrade
We'd love to answer your questions or just hear what you think about SeeMusic™. Find us online at:
New Vertical Wind Animation Mode