Ringer - Ringtone Maker
The easiest ringtone maker available for the Mac. Use music and even movies to make your own unique ringtones.
"My nod goes to Pixel Research Labs' Ringer because it works quickly" - macworld.com
"The editing is very easy, with a nice large display of the waveform" - tuaw.com
"It’s an easy way to create new ringtones in a few short seconds" - macapper.com
"Ringer is an elegantly designed app" - St. Paul Pioneer Press
• Features •
- Built in iTunes navigator lets you quickly find your song.
- Make tones from movies and videos as well as music.
- Zoom in to choose the start and end of your ringtone with sub-second accuracy.
- Use the waveform to help you find the right part of your song.
- Support for fade-in, fade-out and ringtone gap.
- Auto volume support makes sure that quiet parts of a song can still be used as a ringtone.
- Optional manual volume control.
- Preview your ringtone exactly as it will sound on your phone.
• How to use •
1. Select your song or movie in the built-in media browser.
2. Move the selection over the part you want to use as your ringtone.
3. Press the create button.
That's it! Your ringtone is now imported into iTunes and ready to sync to your iPhone.
Use any non-protected file from your iTunes library or any media file on your Mac to create a custom ringtone for your iPhone. Make as many as you want, there is no limit to the number of ringtones you can make with Ringer.
You can also make ringtones for Android and some other phones. Check to see if your phone can use a .m4a file as a ringtone.
- Songs that are protected with DRM cannot be used.
- No app can install ringtones on the phone. Ringtones must be imported into iTunes and synced to the phone before they can be used.
- If you need help, please contact email@example.com. There is no way for us to respond to App Store reviews.
New in 2.0.4
- Fixed crash affecting 10.7 users.
New in 2.0.3
- Fixed issue where videos with multiple audio tracks could not be used.
- Fixed several crashes.
- Fixed an issue with a pop noise that could appear at the beginning of the ringtone.
New in 2.0.2
- Fixed issue where tones could not be saved for some users.
New in 2.0.1
- Fixed issue where preview would not play for some users.
- Fixed issue where tones would not import into iTunes correctly for some users.
New in 2.0
- Manual volume control.
- Precise timing.
- Create alert tones and text tones.
- High resolution support.
- iTunes 11 support.
- Full screen support.
- Improved accessibility.
- Mavericks 10.9 support.
- 64 bit support.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 29, 2014
- Pixel Research Labs
- 12.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (4)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 5.00 (2375)