Rekord Buddy is the simplest and most advanced way to keep your Traktor and Rekordbox databases in sync, seamlessly.
No more copying your playlists, track info, beatgrids and beatmarkers by hand, Rekord Buddy takes care of everything and automatically converts your entire track collection back and forth between the two programs.
Changed only the Title or Genre of one track in Traktor? Rekord Buddy will detect this one change and sync up the track's information at the push of a button.
Are you a Traktor DJ and want to try Rekordbox or vice-versa? Want to switch between the two for each gigs? Rekord Buddy makes it easy.
- Clarified that the ‘Skip grid marker hot-cues’ is only used on Traktor collections.
- Restored the ‘Ignore Traktor Hot-cues’ preference flag.
- Added an option to convert all cues to Traktor hotcues on export.
- Added a warning when tracks are exported to Rekordbox without a valid ‘total time’ field.
- Added a flag to skip samples in Traktor collections.
- Added support for Traktor's new musical key field.
- Added the ability to rename a track's key on import.
- Decimal part of beat marker positions is ignored for comparisons since Rekordbox only supports milliseconds in its format.
- Marker names are now ignored for Grid Markers comparisons since they're not supported by Rekordbox.
- Commas in Rekordbox BPM values are now converted to points for better comparison with Traktor.
- Added support for syncing the first down beat information between Traktor and Rekordbox.
- Added an on/off preference option to lock BPM and grid info on Traktor collection output.
- Added support for preserving Traktor's cover art and track analysis info.
- Separated Traktor & Rekordbox preferences.
- Added a 'Reset To Defaults' button for preferences.
- BUGFIX: Fixed an issue when collections files were overwritten or deleted by an external app before saving syncing results back to them.
- BUGFIX: Fixed precision issues caused by Rekordbox sometime rounding up or down the Track Time or Size values.
- BUGFIX: Fixed rounding up errors in position cue and grid markers read from Rekordbox.
- BUGFIX: Fixed handling of double-quotes in Rekordbox track titles or artist names.
- BUGFIX: Fixed reading numerical values using commas instead of dots.
- Various stability and performance improvements.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 15, 2013
- Next Audio Labs
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (4)
- 3.2 MB