This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Music
Pinna 2.1! A beautifully fun and simple music experience that keeps getting better.
Pinna is a new music player that was built just for you. It’s not about being a jack of all trades, but being awesome at what it’s meant to do: Get out of your way, be fun, and provide a great listening experience.
• Easy to Navigate – A simple and consistent browser goes a long way in finding the music you want to listen to.
• All your music, no work – Pinna reads and keeps up to date with your iTunes library.
• Play Queue – Flip through your music, build a queue, hear what you want, when you want.
• Art Mode – When Pinna goes into the background, it minimizes into a beautiful artwork display, saving you valuable screen space.
• Hands Off Shuffle – Tired of building a queue? Shuffle does the work for you.
• Music Discovery - Check out the new Explore pane and see what music is trending or search for your favorite music and listen on demand for free.
• Music Sharing - Search, add, and select your favorite streaming songs from your queue to share with friends through Twitter, Facebook, iMessage or email.
The Little Details:
• Last.fm – Send now playing updates and scrobble played songs. Your friends will never miss a beat.
• Exfm - Exfm is a new and free music discovery service. Sign up for an account to love searched tracks and have them seamlessly added into your library.
• Automatic Pausing – No more unwanted loud music. Unplug your headphones, and your music pauses.
• Subtle Notifications – Know what's going on, without being distracted. Pinna presents a small notification in the menu bar.
• Keyboard Friendly – Love shortcuts? So do we. Pinna can be navigated entirely by the keyboard.
New in 2.1.1:
• Fixed a bug where Pinna would crash on launch on Lion computers.
New in 2.1.0:
• Newer Macs will no longer go to sleep if Pinna is buffering a song.
• Pinna will now automatically substitute Exfm songs that are no longer available.
• Pinna now allows you to specify the location of your iTunes Library.
• JSTalk scripting support.
• Bug fixes for Scrobbling, and with generating share URLs.
• Updated to new networking stack.