Mac OS Music
If a picture speaks a thousand words, then a video certainly adds a good few more on top of that. Watch the presentation video at our website. There you can also find Radio Recorder User Manual.
Stream it. Record it. Keep it.
"Radio Recorder is the most powerful streaming audio capture toolkit ever created!"
"With this great app I can easily listen and record music mixes from over 28,000 Internet stations with perfect quality…".
We have no idea how you will experience this, all we know is that we love this app and we created it to immerse you into a world of beautiful music.
* 28,000 working web stations organized in 28 genres
* ALL FORMAT support: pls, m3u, mp3, ogg, wma, wav and aac
* saved music are automatically tagged with title and artist
* option to schedule and download 20 different streams simultaneously
* several quality streams for every radio stations (from 24 to 320 kbps)
* option to add any new web station
* drag&drop support to EXPORT or import any audio files to other locations
* convenient Monday-Sunday repeat mode on Scheduling
* option to save the stream as one file without split
* easy wi-fi synchronization with the free version for iPhone/iPod/iPad or Mac
* option to create playlists with radio stations, your favorite songs or both
* supported premium account login
* convenient file's naming preferences
* a how-to video and User Manual available at our website
* powerful search engine
* ... and many other great options to listen and save music from internet
Want variety and get rid of ads?..
If you’re looking for a big variety of radio stations to choose from, then Radio Recorder certainly will meet your needs. We spent over two years trying to get everything to organize and sound right. As a result we have gathered over 28,000 best radio stations that are consolidated into widest variety of genres that diverge from modern contemporary to commercial free radio stations. Almost all of the stations have a high and low quality streams. The current list is daily enriched with new radio stations!
Need to schedule the radio recording?..
A unique feature that sets Radio Recorder apart from the rest is the ability to record the audio. You can download about 200 tracks in an hour from ten different radio stations. This feature is greatly helpful if you need to create specific playlists, favorite mixes or if you need to record your favorite programs but you are beyond of the Mac access. With Radio Recorder just record your program and listen it whenever you want.
Want to immerse into new music world?..
If you want to discover new music based on your taste, you should explore the already pre-set genres, song libraries or already-saved tracks from radio. As long as you have your favorite streaming URL, connect to the stream by hitting Add Radio button. We support ALL existing formats - pls, m3u, mp3, ogg, wma, wav and aac and others!
Want to get a universal audio-player?..
Radio Recorder is designed to play and manage your media files. Just drag&drop to add your media to playlists.
While we have done our best to ensure that Radio Recorder is free of bugs and user friendly, there’s still much to improve within Radio Recorder. So please email us your ideas or questions at email@example.com, or post your suggestions as a comment at App Store.
* fixed Yosemite scheduling bug