Music Tag Editor
Mac OS Music
Music Tag Editor can help you to edit your Music Tag info easily and effectively,Batch edit all tags and batch rename with metadata, you can also use it to convert the text encoding of Music Tag, In situations,it can repair the messy code in Music Tags. You also can download the album image for MP3 from internet.
Support Music formats: MP3, M4A (Apple lossless), MP4, FLAC, APE, Ogg files
Support ID3V1, ID3V2.3,ID3V2.4, xiphComments, APE Tag, Ogg Vorbis, Ogg Speex, Ogg Flac.
1. support id3v1,id3v2,xiphComments, APE Tag, Ogg Tags,iTunes tags. Tags:Title,Artist,Album,Genre,Copyright,Comments,Artworks,Lyrics and so on...
lyrics you saved to file can be show correctly in you iPhone or iPod music player.
2. support batch processing of lots of music files,support iTunes importing.
3. Online album image download,multi album image supported.
4. batch rename audio file with metadata
5. batch convert file name to tags using regular expression
6. user can change,convert the tag text encoding easily, it also can repair messy code in situations.
7. Fully iTunes Tag supported.
8. Support strip APE or ID3V1 tags in mp3 files
9. Batch clean tags
1. Totally new designed user interface, integrate all editor fields into main window,make your work more effectively.
2. Enable full screen window mode.
3. move rename function to tool bar.
4. Add artwork download settings.
5. Add Track number and year in Library.
6. Fix bugs may cause the user can not rename files.
7. Fix bug that failed to launch at some system.
8. other Bug fixes.