Melo is a simple, reliable and lightweight last.fm scrobbler.
• Keeps track of everything you listen to on iPod, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, and in iTunes.
• You can exclude anything with powerful filters based on name, artist, album, genre, media kind, or comments.
• Tiny icon in the menu bar stays out of your way.
• Uses just a fraction of your Mac's power.
• Every play counts, even if there is no network connection.
• Glance at the now playing song, tell the world you love a it, or quickly open your last.fm profile.
Take a look at the FAQ on the web site for more information about music on your devices.
• Better compatibility with iTunes 11.
I'm very sorry about the beach balls some of you have experienced.
If you like Melo, I'd appreciate it if you could spend a minute to write a review, or just leave a rating: it takes a few seconds and helps a lot. Thanks!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 27, 2012
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (28)
- 1.8 MB