iControl for iTunes
iControl for iTunes is a simple app which gives you control of iTunes without the hassle of navigating to iTunes.
• Always visible on top of other windows, allowing you to control iTunes with a single mouse-click.
• Open iTunes through iControl, when iTunes is not running, press Play in iControl to open iTunes.
• Saves the visible position of the window, so every time you open iControl the window displays in the same place.
• Displays the name and artist of the track currently being played in iTunes.
• Updates the name and artist of the track currently being played as it changes in iTunes.
• Displays the current state of iTunes, whether that be playing, paused, stopped or even not running.
• Neat and compact design, to sit in corners and out of immediate view.
• Beginning of/Previous track
• Next track
• Volume slider
• Complete user interface redesign.
• Custom controller colour.
• Support for track ratings.
• Option for flashing stars alert for unrated songs.
• Option to start iControl for iTunes on login.
• Option to start iTunes with iControl for iTunes.
• Option to quit iTunes with iControl for iTunes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 18, 2012
- Sami Chaudry
- Average Rating:
- 2.50 (8)
- 0.3 MB