Mac OS Music
Crop and trim audio, paste in or join files, or just rapidly split one long file into many. Fission is streamlined for fast editing. Plus, it works without the quality loss caused by other editors, so you can get perfect quality audio even when editing MP3 and AAC files.
If you need to convert formats, Fission can do that too, with simple export or batch conversion to the MP3, AAC, Apple Lossless, FLAC, AIFF, and WAV formats.
Fission makes audio editing fast and easy - get it now!
What's New in Fission 2.3.1:
* Major Enhancement: Fission now fully supports tabs on MacOS 10.12 (Sierra). Previous versions could crash when attempting to make new tabs, so be sure to update!
* Major Enhancement: We've made optimizations throughout the app to make this the snappiest Fission yet. Waveform generation is now 20% faster, and AAC saving has been sped up as well.
* Enhancement: Chapterized AAC and MP3 files now use the Album tag as the Title for the file.
* Enhancement: Fission will automatically set a default title based on any file's name, and set Artwork from a video file's preview frame.
* Enhancement: Save operations can now be cancelled if necessary.
* Bug Fix: AIFF/WAV limits are now checked before transcoding, so that malformed (overly long/large) AIFF and WAV files won't be created.
* Bug Fix: Compatibility with rare and poorly-formed AAC files has been improved.
* Bug Fix: Several small cosmetic improvements have been made, including fixes to the “Where” field, file name display in the Inspector, and the Comment field.
* Bug Fix: The “.m4b” and “.aif” extensions are now allowed by the Save panel.