Dupin Lite is your iTunes duplicates manager.
Dupin Lite handles your duplicate tracks in 3 simple steps:
1. Get Duplicates - gather your duplicate tracks into Dupe Groups based on your choice of criteria. Case-sensitivity/insensitivity and "fuzzy" time matching can identify near-dupes.
2. Filter - automatically designate the single "Keeper" track in each Dupe Group using a variety of versatile filtering options (Most/Least Played, Oldest/Newest Added, Highest/Lowest Bit Rate, and much more)
3. Purge - remove the "non-Keeper" tracks from iTunes and optionally move their files to the Trash*
(*If iTunes Match is enabled, tracks designated to be Purged will be copied to a new discrete iTunes playlist from which they can be batch-deleted to avoid having to individually acknowledge the iTunes delete alert for each track.)
Additional Dupin Lite features:
• Toggle case-sensitivity during duplicates search
• "Fuzzy" time matching
• Locate tracks in the Finder and in iTunes
• Copy tracks to new iTunes playlists
• Sort tracks and view track info
• Export a list of duplicates to a text file
• Manage intentional duplicates
• Familiar iTunes-like interface
• Visual progress feedback during operations
• Ample keyboard shortcuts
• Customizable toolbar
• Robust Help and Documentation
Dupin Lite is fast, flexible, and easy to configure.
Feedback can be emailed to email@example.com.
Fixes issue with resetting display of alerts
Updates help documentation with iTunes Match information
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 17, 2013
- Doug Adams
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (63)
- 2.8 MB