Mac OS Music
Provides automatic beats-per-minute detection using computational music analysis algorithms. Analyzes your collection of music files and iTunes playlists and exports the resulting BPM values to iTunes or the MP3 ID3v2 tag. This is essential software for professional DJs.
• Fast and high precision analysis
• Write BPM to MP3 ID3v2 tag
• Import playlists from iTunes
• Export bpms to iTunes
• Drag and drop music into the app
• Analyzes all file formats that iTunes can read, as well as Ogg Vorbis, Flac and Flac Vorbis (for OSX 10.7.3 or higher).
This app can analyze any files that can be decoded by iTunes (except for files that are protected by Digital Rights Management (DRM)). Exporting BPM values to iTunes directly (rather than using Id3v2) is only allowed for tracks that are imported as playlists.
Some reviews from users:
* Stefaninous: "Con l'ultimo aggiornamento é una cannonata" (4.3.0)
If you experience an issue, please submit a report (preferably also to me directly) so that I can fix it.
If you experience issues with the app, please ask for assistance (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If there are any features you would like to see in Beat Counter please let me know.
Fixes issue that caused some files to fail analysis