This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Music
The app allows full Pandora experience on your Macintosh – you can log in or create an account if you don't have one. The app downloads all your stations and the search allows to create new ones. You can like, ban or temporarily ban each song, so the radio you're listening to is even more personalised.
Last.fm (requires Anesidora Pro)
Anesidora has a built-in Last.fm scrobbler, so each song is saved on Last.fm.
Want to share a song, but your friend uses either Spotify or Apple Music? No problem – Anesidora will try to find a link to the song and copy it.
The app automatically applies a proxy if needed.
Have your own proxy? No problem – you can change it in the app preferences.
Hotkeys (requires Anesidora Pro)
Anesidora supports multimedia keys on your Mac and offers customizable global hotkeys for liking, banning a song and bringing the app to front.
Anesidora remembers up to 60 songs, so you can like or ban a song even if you haven’t earlier. You can also create a new station based on a track from the list.
- The app is for free with an optional one time in-app purchase that unlocks additional features. All existing users will receive the new functionality for free
- Edit station (requires Anesidora Pro). You can edit selected or currently playing station – rename it and add more sources
- Search results display artist/album covers
- The app is more responsive
- Some animations are smoother