Human Anatomy Atlas 2017 - Complete 3D Human Body
Mac OS Medical
Human Anatomy Atlas 2017 Edition is the go-to 3D anatomy reference app for healthcare professionals, students, and professors. With comprehensive male and female 3D gross anatomy models, select microanatomy of the senses and tissues, cadaver slices and diagnostic images that are paired with 3D models, and 3D moving models of muscles and bones, it's a must-have study tool for anyone studying anatomy & physiology!
What do you get with Human Anatomy Atlas 2017?
Extensive library of content vetted by a team of medical experts
- Explore 6,000+ 3D anatomical structures in each model
- See structures from all body systems: nervous, skeletal, circulatory, muscular, digestive, urinary, lymphatic, endocrine, and reproductive
- Delve into the microanatomy of tissue and special organs, including the eye, ear, and tongue
- Watch muscle movements demonstrated in rotatable moving 3D models
- Compare models side-by-side with cadaver images and diagnostic images
Encyclopedic reference and study content, in 7 languages
- Detailed definitions, Latin names, and English pronunciations
- Descriptions of injuries, diseases, and pathologies
- 1,000+ question test bank for quizzing and improving anatomy mastery
- Language settings include English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, and simplified Chinese
Powerful search engine, preset views, and easy-add features
- Search or browse for the anatomy you need to study or show
- Add anatomy or dissect
- Save, annotate, and share visuals. Create a Favorites library.
- Use the Tour feature to create a visual presentation