Mac OS Medical
DiabetesPal is a diabetes management software. There is also the companion iOS App on the iTunes Store. This is the first Diabetes Software that syncs your data using iCloud or Dropbox! So your data is accessible on all your devices. Use the iOS App to input the data during the day and analyze your data on your desktop.
Log all relevant information for your diabetes management:
- Blood sugar
- Insulin (Bolus, Basal)
- Ketone in mmol/L and free form
- Duration of Activities
- Blood Pressure
Get a quick overview with tabular reports:
- Diary with glucose sorted by time of day and insulin data
- Blood sugar statistic with minimal/maximal values by time of day
- Insulin/Carbs Ratio report
Understand your data with nice built in graphs:
- Blood glucose graph
- Insulin graph
- Blood sugar by time of day
- HbA1C graph
- Standard Day/Standard Week graph to compare different days/weeks in one graph
- Blood Pressure graph
All reports and graphs can also be printed out or sent to your doctor.
International units for the various measurements are configurable (mmol/L, mg/dL, %). Changing these preferences will also automatically translate existing entries into these units.
Importers for various Diabetes devices:
- Abbott Freestyle Libre
- Abbott Optium/Precision NEO
- Abbott Freestyle Lite/Freedom Lite
- BayerContour Next USB
- Bayer Contour Next Link
- Bayer Contour NEXT (ATTENTION: Contour Next Link 2.4 is not supported)
- GlucoRx Nexus
- Medtronic CSV File and CSV Files
- Accu-Check Smart Pix (CGM Pumps as well)
- Accu-Chek Mobile
Automated download of data from the following websites:
- carelink.minimed.eu from Medtronics devices
- Nokia/Withings health account
Data can be synced to other devices (Mac or iOS devices) with Dropbox or iCloud (In-App purchase needed)
The free application offers up to 100 entries without cloud syncing. Standard License In-App Purchase offers unlimited number of entries. Cloud Sync license offers the possibility to sync data to other devices (separate purchase for iPhone/iPad and Mac version needed).
Full support for dark mode.
- Touchbar Support
- When entering values the app makes some checks whether the value makes sense. This reduces the risk of wrong entries
- The feedback mail now contains more diagnostic information that helps to fix problems faster
- Improved custom graphs:
- possibility to add several graphs to display
- some graphs can display target ranges and critical ranges. They can also be turned off if you like.