COMLEX LEVEL 2 PE
COMLEX Level 2 Performance Evaluation Exam
****PROMOTIONAL OFFER – 50% OFF****
Making COMLEX PE Exam easier for you -by usmletutoring.com
- You will get three free cases with SOAP note.
Sore Throat: A 62 years old male comes to clinic
Numbness & Weakness: A 60 years old female comes to ER
Wrist Pain: A 34 years old female presents to clinic
- With in-app purchase you will get 60 most frequently asked cases for COMLEX Level 2 PE Exam. You will get presentations and videos of cases.
- Common tips and standardize patient check list included.
This App also covers very important points of PE exam.
-Things you need to remember before entering patient room
-Formulate Differential Diagnosis based on symptom
-How to start case and take HPI
-Dealing with difficult patient and challenging questions
-What to remember before starting physical exam
-Physical exam, Closure and SOAP note
It will help you to learn all three axes of PE exam.
1. Patient Presentation Axis
- Standardized patients in ambulatory and emergency medical settings.
2. Osteopathic Medical Practice Axis
Each case will teach you about Physician-Patient Communication, Interpersonal Skills and Professionalism through discussion.
3. Clinical Content Axis
Most frequently asked 60 cases and videos.
1. CVS: Hypertension, Palpitations
2. RS: Sinusitis, Sore Throat, Chronic Cough, Hemoptysis, Shortness Of Breath
3. GIS: Acute Abdomen, Constipation, Diarrhea In Male, Dysphagia, Hemetemesis, Janudice, Epigastric Pain, Nausea And Vomiting, Melena, Lower GI Bleeding
4. GU:Burning Micturition, Dyspareunia, Erectile Dysfunction, Difficulty In Urination, Amenorrhea, First Ante Natal Visit, Hematuria, Heavy Menstrual Bleeding, Hot Flushes, Vaginal Discharge
5. CNS:Dizziness, Headache – GCA, Headache-SAH, Headache–Meningitis, Headache – Migraine, Frequent Falls, Hearing Loss, Insomnia, Loss Of Consciousness, Memory Loss, Numbness And Weakness, Acute Vision Loss
6. Pediatrics:Diarrhea, Epistaxis, Vomiting, Fever
7. Musculoskeletal System: Ankle Pain, Elbow Pain, Heel Pain, Back Pain, Knee Pain, Joint Pain, Shoulder Pain, Wrist Pain, Hip Pain
8. Additional cases: Diabetes Follow Up, Sickle Cell, Domestic Violence, Insurance Check Up, Sad Mood, Weight Gain, Weight Loss, Pain Seeking Behavior
This app requires internet connection, wifi recommended.
Disclaimer: www.usmletutoring is not affiliated with NBOME (National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examination) or any other agencies. Patient's names are for educational purpose and there is no relation with any living persons.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 02, 2012
- Omnipresent Education Pvt. Ltd.
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (2)
- 26.2 MB
- Other Apps By This Developer
• COMLEX Level 2 PE Challenging Questions
• Challenging Questions - Step 2 CS
• Challenging Questions : Step 2 CS
• Comlex Level 2 PE
• Step 2 CS - Patient Note practice
• Step 2 Clinical Skills
• USMLE Step 2 CS
• USMLE Step 2 CS Challenging Questions
• USMLE Step 2 CS Compaq
• USMLE Step 2 CS Quick
• USMLE Step 2 Clinical Skills