Muscle Premium - Human Anatomy, Kinesiology, Bones
Mac OS Medical
Muscle Premium is a comprehensive 3D reference of musculoskeletal structures and function, plus common injuries and conditions. Interact with 3D models of bones, ligaments, bursae, and skeletal muscles with nerves and vasculature. Learn about blood supply, innervation, origins and insertions, and surface area of attachments. Rotate and zoom in and out of 3D animations of common muscle actions. See and understand the differences between normal anatomy and common injuries and conditions with our Pathologies section.
Take a dive into the musculoskeletal system and access:
3D models of bones, ligaments, bursae, and skeletal muscles with blood supply and innervation, and origins and insertions
- Includes male and female musculoskeletal system
- See detailed information for each skeletal muscle: blood supply, innervation, attachments, and muscle actions
- Study the relationships among bursae, ligaments, muscle, and bone
- Watch muscle movements demonstrated in moving 3D models
- Study or demonstrate normal anatomy and common injuries and conditions
Powerful search that provides fast access to presentations about individual muscles, muscle groups, and common conditions
- Browse for the anatomy you need to study or show
- Dissect a full model, zoom into a region, or create views to save or share
- Watch adduction, pronation, flexion, and more from various angles and zoom levels
- Review and teach about common musculoskeletal injuries and conditions (cervical spondylosis, carpal tunnel syndrome, rotator cuff tear, sciatica, plantar fasciitis, and many more)
Encyclopedic reference and study content, in 7 languages
- Detailed definitions, Latin names, and English pronunciations
- Descriptions of injuries, diseases, and pathologies
- 1,000+ question test bank for testing mastery
- Language settings include English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, and simplified Chinese
- Now with 20+ 3D models of common musculoskeletal pathologies
- Now with dozens of additional pathology views in real 3D. Explore adhesive capsulitis, shin splints, wrist sprain, plantar fasciitis, and more!
- NEW! An A-Z index of all muscles. Find what you need in one tap.
- Use the Favorites feature to create a collection of normal anatomy and common pathology views.
- Use the blast icon to quickly add surrounding anatomy.
- Improved Japanese font