Mac OS Lifestyle
Stamps allows a hobbyist philatelist to easily import and record details of their stamp collection, including;
• Description, face value, year of issue, country and color,
• Catalogue ID, vendor and valuation,
• Purchased date, quantity and cost,
• Stamp grading using common terminology for used, gum condition, and centering,
• Overall condition rating,
• Faults identified,
• Certificate of authenticity number,
• Dimensions of the stamp,
• Perforation details, and
• Photos of the stamp, invoice and certificate of authenticity (add images by drag and drop).
Stamps allows you to import your stamp collection from a spreadsheet CSV file (with headers) to minimize re-keying of data and to export your collection as a CSV file (excludes photos) to share with other collectors. Also, a stamp can be duplicated which can be a template when adding stamps with similar data.
Your stamp collection can be filtered by description, face value, year or country and images of your stamps can be viewed in the photo gallery. Inquire on your portfolio profit as well as print listings or the portfolio details of your stamp collection.
• Bug fix on revert to save showing an empty document,
• Bug fix on editing import issue log text causing a crash,
• Bug fix to enable landscape printing and scaling,
• Added Release Notes to main menu, and
• Added New Document and New from CSV to main menu and dock menu.