Mac OS Lifestyle
Stamps allows a hobbyist philatelist to easily import and record details of their stamp collection, including;
• Catalog ID, description, face value, year of issue and country,
• Certificate of authenticity number,
• Vendor and valuation,
• Purchased date, quantity and cost,
• Stamp grading using common terminology for used, gum condition, and centering,
• Overall condition rating,
• Faults identified,
• Color (if applicable),
• Dimensions of the stamp,
• Perforation details, and
• Photos of the stamp, invoice and certificate of authenticity (add images by drag and drop).
Stamps allows you to import your stamp collection from a spreadsheet CSV file (with headers) to minimize re-keying of data and to export your collection as a CSV file (excludes photos) to share with other collectors. Also, a stamp can be duplicated, with the copy being a data entry template when adding stamps with similar data.
Your stamp collection can be filtered by catalog ID, description, face value, year or country and images of your stamps can be viewed in the photo gallery. Inquire on your portfolio profit as well as print listings, the portfolio details or a gallery listing of your stamp collection.
• Bug fix for out of range importing or exporting CSV condition,
• Bug fix for not displaying all import CSV issues,
• Relocated catalogue number to table for sorting, colour to form.
• Catalogue number hidden when used as a prefix in stamp description (prior work-around was prefixing ID to description for catalogue number sorting),
• Added catalogue number to search combo box,
• Improved Details and Documents box title truncation,
• Added new Gallery report showing stamp image and detailed list of catalogue number, description, face value, year, country, color and dimensions,
• Changed individual portfolio reporting lines to print total holding cost, worth and profit as opposed to unit values,
• Other minor changes to reporting (some headings and widths) in reports, and
• Added 'Edited' to window title when document has been changed but not saved.