Paprika Recipe Manager
Delightfully simple recipe management for everyone: from aspiring cooks to professional chefs. With web importing, grocery lists and meal planning, Paprika is the perfect kitchen companion. If you love to cook, Paprika will be most useful app you've ever downloaded!
Use Paprika Cloud Sync to wirelessly sync between your devices and take your recipes with you everywhere you go! (Please note: the apps are sold separately, and the cloud sync service is free.)
• Create and modify your own recipes on any device.
• Automatically download recipes from hundreds of websites with a single tap.
• Integrated browser clipboard tools help you clip recipe information from any website.
• Smart recipe view: cross off ingredients when you're done with them, and tap to highlight your current step.
• Tools to help you cook: start multiple timers, pin active recipes to easily switch between them, and scale ingredients to your desired serving size.
• Timers are automatically detected in your directions: simply tap on one to start!
• Store nutritional information (automatically saved from sites which provide it) and personalized notes for each recipe.
• Find your recipes in a flash with our powerful subcategory organization and advanced search tools which let you search by name, ingredient or source.
• Intelligent grocery list automatically combines your ingredients and sorts them by aisle.
• Use the pantry to keep track of what ingredients you already have.
• Save time and money by planning your meals by the week and month! Create reusable menus from your favorite meals.
• Print and email support for recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans. Support for multiple recipe print sizes including index cards.
• Share recipes via email (that other Paprika users can automatically import).
• Import existing recipes from popular desktop apps such as MacGourmet, YummySoup!, MasterCook & Living Cookbook.
• Export your meal plans to iCal and your grocery lists to Reminders.
• Manual backup and restore keeps your recipe collection safe.
• Offline access. All of your data is stored locally, no internet connection is required to view your recipes.
• Paprika Cloud Sync. Keep your recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans seamlessly synced between all your devices!
• Bookmarklet. Capture recipes from your web browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
This release brings the Mac version up to date with the iPad and iPhone versions. Thanks for all of your patience and support!
- Paprika Cloud Sync has been greatly improved. It will now push changes in real-time between your devices, and sends only the changes made since your last sync.
- Fullscreen support has been added.
- Subcategory support has been added. You can now drag-and-drop categories into and out of subcategories.
- You can now sort any category by Top Rated or Most Recent.
- You can now tap ingredients to cross them off as you use them, and highlight the current paragraph of your recipe directions to help keep your place.
- To make it easier to cook multiple recipes at the same time, you can now pin active recipes to easily switch between them.
- Timer support has been added. Timers are automatically detected in your directions, simply tap on one to start a new timer.
- Recipe printing has been improved. You can now customize: print sizes (full page, 4x6 index cards, 3x5 index cards), print margins, font size, and disable the photo.
- If your recipe was clipped from a website, and it has an image, you can now tap the image in order to zoom in on a larger version of it.
- The address bar and search bar have been combined into one unified bar.
- We have redesigned the clipboard tools to make them easier to work with. You can expand and contract them to view the recipe you are currently clipping.
- When you import a recipe from a website, the recipe is now copied to the clipboard tools, to allow you to make adjustments before you fully save the recipe.
- You can now export your grocery list to Reminders.
- The pantry is a new subsection of the grocery list. You can record common ingredients that you already have at home: salt, sugar, flour, etc. Pantry items are automatically unchecked when you add a recipe to your grocery list.
- The meal planner has been redesigned with two new views: a monthly view and a weekly view.
- You can now add recipes to the meal planner by dragging them in from the recipes sidebar.
- Meals can now be copied or moved between days of the week via drag-and-drop.
- You can now export your meal plans to iCal.
- Menus are a new subsection of the meal planner. You can take your favorite meals and create reusable menus from them, to be saved for later use.
- You can now import MasterCook (mz2) files, and Living Cookbook (fdx/fdxz) files.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 5 days ago
- Hindsight Labs LLC
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (10)
- 3.3 MB