Paprika Recipe Manager
Delightfully simple recipe management for everyone: from aspiring cooks to professional chefs. With ingredient scaling, grocery lists and meal planning, Paprika is the perfect kitchen companion. If you love to cook, Paprika will be most useful app you've ever downloaded!
Use Paprika's FREE cloud sync service to wirelessly sync between your Mac, iPhone and iPad and take your recipes everywhere you go! (Please note: the apps are sold separately, and the cloud sync is free)
• Automatically download recipes with a single tap from more than 190 supported sites. Supported site list: http://www.paprikaapp.com/sites/
• Innovative clipboard tools let you copy and paste recipe information from any website. (iPad and Mac versions)
• Quickly scale recipe ingredients to your desired serving size.
• Add personalized notes to each recipe.
• Track nutritional information (automatically saved from sites which provide it).
• Easily manage your grocery list: add recipes with a single click, as well as your own items.
• No-hassle meal planning: add specific recipes or custom entries into the weekly meal planner.
• Customizable categories: assign recipes to multiple categories.
• Powerful search tools help you easily find any recipe by source, ingredient or name.
• Full printing and emailing support for recipes, grocery lists, and meal plans.
• Share recipes via email (that other Paprika users can automatically import).
• Backup and restore keeps your recipe collection safe.
• Import from popular desktop apps such as MacGourmet, YummySoup! and MasterCook.
• Cloud sync between Mac OS X, iPads, iPhones and iPod Touches.
• Offline access. All of your data is stored locally, no internet connection is required.
• Bookmarklet. Capture recipes from your web browser straight into your Paprika Cloud Sync account.
- Fixed problem with links on certain sites not loading properly (e.g. Pinterest).
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 5 days ago
- Hindsight Labs LLC
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (77)
- 3.3 MB