My Wonderful Days Journal
Mac OS Lifestyle
- One of the best iPhone/iPad diary app is now on Mac App Store!
- Full screen mode & retina display support!
- My Wonderful Days is a diary you can easily write on. Full of analog features, fully supporting iCloud(2-in-1 iPhone+iPad universal app sold seperately on App Store), searching, photos and a lot more. Get it now on this surprising price and start your wonderful days.
- One day has one face :: When we look back at our days, memories about one certain day normally start with one feeling. Whether it was good or not. Then if it was, how much? My Wonderful Days was made to remember our days by simply swiping how you felt today and putting in how your day was.
Afterwards, focusing on main thoughts, we've crafted it to make it better and better to gain more satisfaction. Some are,
- Notices on time to write a simple note without any load, which makes a great habit.
- Passcode to protect your private words.
- Photos to put in a note, and some stickers.
- Text Formatting with bold, italic, underline, highlight and more.
- Special days can be starred. It can be seen seperately on search page. Also sorting by happiness, mostly viewed and more can be done to take out memories easily.
- To make it feel like your own journal, sound has been added and the papers on notes you've seen many times gets old.
- You can see wonderful statistics of your own.
- Air Print your entries and keep your days on your hand.
- iPhone and iPad universal app is available on App Store. Automatically syncronizes data through iCloud.
Many are using it everyday to keep the moments. Every moments, every days of your life are so valuable. Write about small things and big events. Keep your memories and keep on your wonderful life now with My Wonderful Days. :)
If you need support, e-mail us at email@example.com We'll get to you right away.
* Text Formatting
Super glad to announce text formatting on My Wonderful Days! :D
Now you can use bold, italic, underline, highlight, line, list and quote while writing. Simply tap the button on the right side of an entry while writing. You can also use keyboard shortcuts to easily use them. Or you can also type in syntax for each format to add them as you type.
Also you can add current time with a single click. Tap the clock icon to add time immediately.
* Syntax used on My Wonderful days
: Basics came from Markdown format and underline, highlight syntax is referred from Bear app's Polar Bear markup language. Text is saved in plain text with below syntax and will be shown without syntax while viewing the entries and on exported PDF format.
**Bold** or __Bold__
*Italic* or _italic_
Line : ***
List : * , - , + , 1. ,...
Quote : >
- Tap Bold button to start writing in bold and tap it again to finish.
- Tap enter on empty line while editing lists and quotes to finish them.
- Select texts and tap buttons to edit them at once.
* Keyboard shortcuts
Add Time : CMD-T
Bold : CMD-B
Italic : CMD-I
Underline : CMD-U
Highlight : SHIFT-CMD-H
Line : CMD-L
List : SHIFT-CMD-L
Quote : SHIFT-CMD-U