Mac OS Lifestyle
The Chinese, Japanese & Korean calendar on your menu bar.
• Display date and time on the menu bar.
• One click to bring up month calendar.
• Switch years and months easily.
• Year range from 1901 to 2100.
• Mark holidays with red color.
• Customize festivals.
• Display iCal events.
• Set Sunday or Monday as the first day of a week.
• Support regions of Mainland China, Hongkong, Macau, Taiwan, Japan & Korea.
• macOS Sierra and later versions
Move the icon of LunarCal by dragging while holding down the Command key.
• OS X El Capitan and earlier versions
Visit http://www.galaworks.com/lunarcal to get LunarCal Special Edition.
Many thanks to theflyingchinese for the help of Japanese calendar and translating.
Many thanks to Jungyong for the help of Korean calendar and translating.
• Fix Japanese and Korean calendar.
• Update festival data.