The Chinese, Japanese & Korean calendar on your menu bar.
To place LunarCal on the right side of menu bar, visit http://www.galaworks.com/lunarcal to get LunarCal Special Edition.
• Display date and time on the menu bar.
• One click to bring up month calendar.
• Switch years and months easily.
• Year range from 1901 to 2100.
• Mark holidays with red color.
• Customize festivals
• Display iCal events.
• Set Sunday or Monday as the first day of a week.
• Support regions of Mainland China, Hongkong, Macau, Taiwan, Japan & Korea.
Many thanks to theflyingchinese for the help of Japanese calendar and translating.
Many thanks to Jungyong for the help of Korean calendar and translating.
• Bug Fixed: Sometimes auto popup feature is not effective if opened as a login item in Mountain Lion.
• Bug Fixed: Clicking calendar makes tooltip invisible.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 07, 2013
- Galaworks Studio
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (137)
- 0.8 MB