This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Lifestyle
Dyrii is an unusual journaling tool for life loggers, travelers, quantified self-enthusiasts, and practically anyone looking to record key moments of their life. It supports both active and passive (auto) journaling and is perfect for recording things retroactively.
With Dyrii, you can take rich text entries containing inline photos, audio, video, location geo-tags, health/mood tags, and weather information. You can even capture handwritten entries using Apple Pencil on iPad.
Here are some usage examples:
- Write privately instead of on social media.
- On busy days, capture photos, audio, video on the go.
- Automatically log all the places you visit in a day
- Keep notes on your health and mood.
- Effortlessly write using a library of templates specialized for dream notes, gratitude, annual resolutions, CBT, Health & wellness etc.
>> KEY FEATURES:
• Timeline for all your private posts and activities.
• Record rich text, photos, audio, video, sketches, handwritten notes.
• Advanced Editor with inline formatting and multiple attachments.
• Perspectives - provides various views into your data such as Flashback, Map View, Places Visited etc.
• Sketch Library - gain full access to sketch backgrounds.
• DayView to easily glimpse through your days.
• Sync your data across Mac, iPhone, and iPad
• Tags for organizing and indexing your own way
• Health & Mood tracker - to keep notes about health incidents
• Private Storage to securely store your data in your iCloud Account
• Offline Mode to store data locally on the device for additional privacy
• Other features such as Passcode & Touch ID, Print to PDF, and import data from other apps
We'd love to answer your questions or just hear what you think about Dyrii. Find us online at:
Support Center: http://support.dyrii.com
Learn more about Dyrii at www.dyrii.com
Important Announcement: We are placing Dyrii in a maintenance mode and pausing new feature development. As a Dyrii user, this means:
- You will be able to continue using the app with no loss of existing functionality. Since Dyrii uses iCloud for storage and sync, there will be no impact on your data or its availability. All existing features will continue to function as advertised.
- We are discontinuing the current subscription model and the app will now be available in the App Store under a new one-time pricing model.
- If you are an existing premium subscriber, your subscription will automatically terminate at the end of its current term, following which you will have full access to the app without any additional charges.
- We will continue to support the app and will roll out updates as necessary to fix bugs and defects. However, we are unable to add any new features at this time.
Here are some of the key enhancements we have included in the current release:
- New design for timeline view.