Mac OS Lifestyle
• A note about audiobook playback in iBooks: http://www.splasmata.com/?p=2836 •
Audiobook Builder makes it easy to turn your audio CDs and files into audiobooks for your iPhone, iPod or iPad. Join audio, create enhanced chapter stops, adjust quality settings and let Audiobook Builder handle the rest. When it finishes you get one or a few audiobook tracks in iTunes instead of hundreds or even thousands of music tracks!
• Corrects a potential issue when adding files with extra-long names
• No longer leaves “.mp4” in file names when importing tracks from CDs
• Tweaks to ensure adding files to a Project doesn’t cause the interface to hang
• Minor error management fixes
• Minor user interface adjustments