The Ovulation Calendar helps you determine your fertile days of the month, so you can either achieve or avoid pregnancy. The calendar is based on the date of your last period, the average Period Length and the Luteal Phase. With this information a chart is generated for each month, including details such as the next period date, the best days to conceive a boy or a girl, your ovulation day and when you should abstain to avoid a pregnancy.
*** MAIN FEATURES ***
- Saves up to 5 different menses types.
- Predicts fertile and low fertile days of the month.
- Predicts future ovulation and periods.
- Saves Basal Body Temperature measurements.
- Saves symptoms related to the menstrual period.
- Able to add special notes to every day.
- Charts the BBT temperatures entered for better determination of the ovulation day.
- Highly customizable.
- Bug fixes
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 09, 2013
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (16)
- 4.4 MB