Optimism is a mood chart app that helps you develop strategies to manage depression, bipolar or other physical and mental health conditions.
It can be customized completely to suit your specific circumstances, making it relevant to any health condition that affects (or is affected by) mood.
Optimism helps you to:
• Monitor and develop strategies, specific to yourself, that help you remain in good health.
• Grow in your understanding of “triggers” that affect you, and the early warning signs or symptoms of a decline in mental health.
• Find concrete starting points for discovering interactions between the factors that affect you. Charts and reports form a feedback loop, which helps you detect these interactions more easily.
• Develop a wellness plan that documents your strategies and appropriate steps in the event of illness. It can be easily and regularly updated as self-understanding increases.
Optimism provides good integration with health providers, with detailed histories that can be reviewed quickly. It is grounded in preventative health and early intervention for better health outcomes.
Improvements to the export to CSV function, with one field per column and corrected paragraphing for the Notes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- May 10, 2012
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Optimism Apps
- 14.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (77)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 5.00 (93)