Healthier: Break Reminder
Research has shown that prolonged sitting in front of a computer not only damages health, but also decreases productivity.
Healthier helps you to tackle both: it periodically reminds you to take a break off your computer, and suggests HealthierTips, which are our hand-picked, office-suitable exercises for both eyes and body that you can follow during the breaks.
"Just what I was looking for" ✭✭✭✭✭ mandymoo1961
"Making a big difference already" ✭✭✭✭✭ Sam Randall
"Well worth it, and cheaper than a massage" ✭✭✭✭✭ Skyeberg
Healthier is ...
Simple and intuitive
• All important functionalities are one click away.
• An animated menu bar icon always shows how much time is left to work.
• Beautifully crafted design and subtle animations for an enjoyable experience.
• Optimized for the Retina display.
• HealthierTips: 14 office-suitable exercises for both eyes and body that you can follow during the breaks.
• Alternatively, 50 hand-picked quotes to keep you motivated.
• SmartRescheduling: automatically knows when you are away, then magically restarts the timer when you are back.
• Supports multiple displays.
• Automatically resets the timer when computer wakes up from sleep.
• Automatically starts with the computer, if you choose to.
Start getting healthier today!
If you have any PROBLEMS with Healthier, please contact us at SUPPORT@LESSAPPS.NET ;)
• Resolved compatibility problems with OS X 10.6 "Snow Leopard".
• Added sound alert after break time. The sound can be turned on and off in Preferences.
• Introducing SmartRescheduling: automatically knows when you are away, then magically restarts the timer when you are back.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 13, 2013
- Shuo Yang
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (37)
- 23.2 MB