It's becoming increasingly clear that our bodies were not built to spend hour after hour in a chair. Research shows that too much sitting is seriously detrimental to our health, and short bursts of exercise does not completely help with that.
Fortunately, there's a quick and easy solution to improve the situation a great deal! Just by taking regular breaks, you can undo much of the damage. Not only your back, shoulder, neck, arms and hands and eyes are helped by breaks, but also your general health.
By taking regular breaks, you can actually increase your productivity by becoming more focused and energized.
Break Reminder will help with this without getting in your way. Some of the features:
• Automatic detection of usage. If you take a break yourself, you will not be interrupted.
• Optional fading out of the screen to make the break more effective.
• Optionally set the iChat status to let your friends or colleagues know you're away.
• Different themes for the break screen and optional tips on ergonomics and similar topics.
• Adjustable work and break period lengths.
• More features like support for the new Retina screens, using the secure Sandbox feature of OS X, and optionally starting automatically whenever you start your computer. Works with multi-monitor setups.
Get Break Reminder today and take control over your health!
• Various bug fixes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 08, 2014
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Tinybird Interactive AB
- 9.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (9)