CBT Pad is a diary application for assisting individuals with Cognitive Behavioral Therapy exercises.
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is an evidence-based form of psychotherapy. It focuses on helping the individual learn and use new thinking skills to modify negative emotions, beliefs and behaviors.
CBT Pad provides an effective method for recording the most common elements of CBT exercises. These are:
• the event or situation in which the thoughts occurred
• the automatic thoughts and type of distorted thinking they represent
• consequences of the thoughts
• an objective assessment of their accuracy and a more balanced conclusion
• steps for further action
The app is in active development so please send your feedback and suggestions for improvement.
CBT Pad is not a mental health intervention; it is a collaborative tool for use in conjunction with a CBT practitioner. Advice should always be sought from a qualified health professional for any mental health problem.
Password protection has been added. It is accessed from the application's Preferences window.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 11, 2012
- Healthcare & Fitness
- Optimism Apps
- 0.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (9)