Mac OS Graphics & Design
VectorPro Color builds on the successful VectorPro automatic tracing platform and adds in basic grayscale and color vector tracing.
VectorPro Color for Mac automatically traces high quality vector files from images. An excellent companion to the many lower cost illustration programs available in the Mac App Store, this app completes a full-featured design toolbox at a very low cost.
VectorPro Color gives you the ability to create black and white, grayscale and even color vector images. The number of colors used is manually adjustable while tracing.
- Automatic tracing of images (png, jpg, gif, etc).
- Creates black and white, grayscale and color vector files (svgs).
- Saves vector files in industry-standard format (svg).
- Saved files can be opened in any vector editing software.
- Options for tracing images with uneven lighting (like many photos)
- Simple, intuitive operation.
- Very fast tracing.
- Adds automatic tracing alongside any vector editing software.
- Gives designers the power of converting any image into a high quality vector.
- Powerful options allow it to trace poorly lighted photos, which means less time is spent capturing images.
- Fast tracing gives a pleasant user experience (no waiting).
- Low cost.
If you're looking to build a full-featured graphic design suite at a reasonable cost, you must add VectorPro Color for Mac to your list of applications. We're sure you'll love it.
** Note: For the launch of VectorPro Color, classic VectorPro is on sale for $14.99 **